Mapper
Map Judge
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Mod
Ratings
401 8
Hello everyone~~

Sorry that I haven't done a question of the week in awhile. I intended to always, but I have been very busy the past few weeks! Either way, I am finally back with a fun question for my fellow forumgoers :) Lowkey forgot which number I'm on, oh well...

What was the first job you wanted to do when you were really young?

For me, I think it was a firefighter. I was super young, but I had one of those little plastic firefighter helmets and was always really excited when it was fire safety day in kindergarten and elementary school in general. Then I realized that you can die from fighting fires and that was terrifying for a young kid so...rip

Have a good week everyone!

GummytheGod

ELITE
gummythegod
gummythegod
Ratings
97 1
This may have some funny answers but mine was always just become a buisness owner

deekaroni

Helper
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
UwUIzzyx
UwUIzzyx
ELITE
Ratings
Don't ask why, but when I was around 6 I really wanted to be a librarian. This was back when I used to wear my mum's glasses around the house pretending they were mine, now I regret that because I have the vision of a bat!!

Uneasilly // Sil

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Mapper
Uneasilly
Uneasilly
Mod
Ratings
353 3
A policeman! I always thought that you could just hand out fines and keep the money for yourself after. When I was like 5, I used to run through the house trying to catch my brother who just committed a ‘bank robbery’ :)

Chicken

VIP+
VIP
Mapper
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
VIP+
Ratings
106 1
An archeologist because dinosaurs are epic. (And I was obsessed with those toys where u had to dig up bones)

Blororis

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Mapper
Blororis
Blororis
ELITE
Ratings
When I was like 4 or 5, I really wanted to be a chef. I don't even remember why but I think it was because I like eating food.
And then when I grew up to about 10 or 11, I wanted to become a portrait photographer. I still don't know why.
And now I don't know what I wanna become o_O

SSM_GOD

Forum Master
Ratings
271 15
I wanted to be a trash man :eyes:
I used to watch the truck come buy every day and watch the robot arm grab the bin and empty it. It was so cool!
Then I realized that trash stinks and I can do clean, good smelling, robotics

Elly_x

VIP+
Elly_x
Elly_x
VIP+
Ratings
I wanted to be a flight attendant (my mom's best friend was one) but that quickly went away when I went on my first plane and developed a fear of planes...

Llighty

Ratings
18 1
I wanted to buy and sell fancy cheeses for some reason. I wanted to that till I was like 7

warlord9120

Mod+
Moderator+
ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
Mod+
Ratings
309 18
I think the first job I ever wanted was either a nurse or a chef. I always wanted to help people or have them enjoy amazing food I cooked.

EvanTech

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
EvanTech
EvanTech
ELITE
Ratings
67 6
There were a ton of things but I wanted to be a race car driver, I always loved cars. Now I'm 17 with my own car and let's just say this is still a want ;D

Nicksfish

ELITE
MVP+
MVP
Nicksfish
Nicksfish
ELITE
Ratings
I always wanted to be a jungle cruise skipper as a kid. It always seemed like such a fun job, but now I realize it’s better to just ride it then work on it haha

Eureka14.

MVP+
MVP
VIP+
VIP
Ratings
86 6
When I was young, I always wanted to become a doctor. Looking back at it, I don't know if I can do the 7 years of studying and med school xD.

xDovo

MVP
King_Critz
King_Critz
MVP
As a kid from when I was like 6 to when I was 10 or 11 I was obsessed with drums, and wanted to be a professional drummer. I joined my school's music program as a percussionist and I'm still in that (in my senior year now after 7 years since 6th grade). Now I am not too attracted to idea of a career as a drummer, but just someone who can play them whenever and have some other career.