Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello everyone~

It's Monday, so it's time for yet another question of the week!

What's your good luck charm? (If you have one) Or what are you superstitious about?

While I don't necessarily have anything I'm extremely superstitious about now, when I was younger and played softball I ALWAYS had to have coffee that morning if I was going to pitch that day. The days I didn't, I would just feel off and wouldn't throw as well. Strange psychological confidence from drinking coffee!

BadLiar_

Ratings
Hello everyone~

It's Monday, so it's time for yet another question of the week!

What's your good luck charm? (If you have one) Or what are you superstitious about?

While I don't necessarily have anything I'm extremely superstitious about now, when I was younger and played softball I ALWAYS had to have coffee that morning if I was going to pitch that day. The days I didn't, I would just feel off and wouldn't throw as well. Strange psychological confidence from drinking coffee!
Coinflips on kit pvp

ashalee

Forum Expert
ELITE
ashalee
ashalee
ELITE
Ratings
395 5
Back when I played volleyball, I would have to do this certain "thing" before I served. I would bounce the ball twice, hit it to the floor three times, and bounce it one more time. I COULD NOT SERVE if I hadn't done that. Now, I don't need to do anything anymore. I can just serve it normally. I find it so weird that I specifically had to do it in that order or else I would feel uneasy... Weird right?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
For me, it's not a specific item or action but if I dont have everything I need, I have like an ocd panick attack. I need my phone, wallet, charger, a pencil, and ear buds. I have to be dressed well, otherwise I feel like everything I do is sloppy.
And I always need to have quick access to a picture of a lion. I dont know why, but since I was a little kid lions have keep me calm and satisfied.

I'm not a cat person, I hate cats, but I love lions!

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
This might not be the weirdest thing, but before I do any tumbling pass (gymnastics or cheer) I have to go on my toes twice, take a deep breathe, close my eyes, than with my hands by my side throw them back and than I am finally able to go. If I don't do this I wouldn't throw my pass even if it was the easiest pass in the world.

Dutchy1372

Forum Legend
PATRON+
Dutchy1372
Dutchy1372
Patron+
Ratings
845 14
I had this strange habit when I had school that day.

Like I would wake up, and just go back to sleep to skip out on school whenever I felt like it. If I didn't do this I would feel bored all-day long

(Just kidding, Just kidding ;) )

Unless......