Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey all :)
Last week I posted a parkour related question that I was curious about, so I skipped over a general question then. BUT! Today I wanted to do something that is a little more purposeful and could be helpful for some folks!

What is something you wish you had known when you first started playing on ManaCube?

For me, I think it was something as simple as the /reboot command! It's something that's really small, but I remember trying to do Winter Wonderland for the first time and a reboot was coming and I had no idea, so I gave up since I was a few checkpoints in and the checkpoint would reset.
Now that I've been playing long enough, I kinda know when the reboots fall anyway according to when I play. But it's still helpful at times I think for people who aren't on super frequently!

pestolicious

Forum Expert
ELITE
pestolicious
pestolicious
ELITE
Ratings
410 14
When I first started playing Manacube, I wish I knew what Islands was! I joined Mana for parkour, and I had a bad experience with a player, and I thought that it would be like this with everyone, so I completely stopped playing for 6 months until I rejoined again and found Islands. It is by far the best server on Manacube (in my opinion ^-^) and I am so happy I came back to find it!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
When I first started playing Manacube, I wish I knew what Islands was! I joined Mana for parkour, and I had a bad experience with a player, and I thought that it would be like this with everyone, so I completely stopped playing for 6 months until I rejoined again and found Islands. It is by far the best server on Manacube (in my opinion ^-^) and I am so happy I came back to find it!
That manacube had parkour, I only played creative back in 2015. Imagine how OG I would have been
Interesting that both of yours are related to parkour ;) I'm glad you're both here!

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
I wish I had known like how to work the server in general and what the purpose or objective of each individual server was, it took me a while to get the hang of skyblock lately, I had originally joined for parkour as it’s fairly simple idea but challenging to do

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
I wish i had known how much using speed would delay my ability to actually learn parkour

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
how to ban for 2 weeks instead of MUTING dammit
But actually I wish I knew the /helpop command quicker, and kinda wish I got discord earlier. It would've been so much more helpful if I could ask staff members some questions directly, instead of being ignored by players in global chat loL

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I wish I had known not to change my IGN before November 2017.

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
Hey all :)
Last week I posted a parkour related question that I was curious about, so I skipped over a general question then. BUT! Today I wanted to do something that is a little more purposeful and could be helpful for some folks!

What is something you wish you had known when you first started playing on ManaCube?

For me, I think it was something as simple as the /reboot command! It's something that's really small, but I remember trying to do Winter Wonderland for the first time and a reboot was coming and I had no idea, so I gave up since I was a few checkpoints in and the checkpoint would reset.
Now that I've been playing long enough, I kinda know when the reboots fall anyway according to when I play. But it's still helpful at times I think for people who aren't on super frequently!

I wish I would have known I was destined for staff :p

I would have been a lot nicer!! LOL

Java

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
I wish I knew /helpop I used to use /staff and go message staff on different servers when n word bots came to Survival. Used to do it everyday, felt so stupid when I found out about /helpop

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
OK I know I'm kind of late for answering this question but better late than never I guess? LOL

OK I'm going to change the question up a bit, instead of something I wish I had known earlier, I am going to tell y'all about some thingS that I wish I had known earlier.

1. I wish I had known that I can build maps on parkour, and not just doing maps. I absolutely love building though I still suck at it, but I only knew that I could have my own plots to build my very own maps for players to play on. This was a shame, but at least I still got to build maps for the community!

2. I wish I had known that spending mana on stupid and useless items was a waste of mana.
When I joined parkour, I was spending lots of mana on useless stuff and renamed items that I thought were funny, not knowing that a simple fishing journey and /rename could get me the same items. And now, when I am actually desperate for mana, I DONT HAVE ANY LEFT!

3. Last but not least, I wish I had known that Manacube exists earlier and joined earlier. I regret joining so late, but better late than never?? I would have never guessed that I would meet such nice and kind people, and some even becoming my best friends. I really treasure you all.