Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello everyone! I hope everyone's been having a great week so far, even though it's only Tuesday :)
I've been thinking about ordering some new card and board games to play while this quarantine persists. So...

What's your favorite card/board game to play?

It can be a classic, or a newer game!

A personal favorite of mine is also a generational favorite, and it's Cards Against Humanity! It's hilarious, super fun, and great to play among a bunch of tired college students.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Uno, definitely. Maybe stress (a game played with uno cards)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
I'm awakening my boomer side, but I actually love playing Tarot with my parents (which happen 2 times a year smh).
With more "popular" games, I actually like playing Cluedo, 7 Wonders, Poker or Uno.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Uno, definitely. Maybe stress (a game played with uno cards)
Uno, Monopoly and Exploding kittens
I'm awakening my boomer side, but I actually love playing Tarot with my parents (which happen 2 times a year smh).
With more "popular" games, I actually like playing Cluedo, 7 Wonders, Poker or Uno.
Uno is definitely one of my favorites too :) I played it a lot when I was younger though and my stepsister would cheat and try to look at everyone cards and get away with things. So it ruined the game for me for awhile, not gonna lie...

Nbh

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DadOfJesus
DadOfJesus
Ratings
84 24
MONOPOLY UNTILL I GET MAD AND BREAK THE BOARD AND MAKE EVERYONE QUIT!!
/ragequit

Nbh :)

Bloro

Forum Legend
ELITE
Bloro_
Bloro_
ELITE
Ratings
1,110 14
My 2 favorite board/card games are Cards Against Humanity and UNO! I think everyone agrees lol and here's why I think so:

Uno: This game is such a simple game, yet I never get tired of it. Especially if you add punishments to draw cards, which make them more interesting!

Cards Against Humanity: This game is easy to get the hang of, and always makes me and my friends burst into laughter! Sometimes it might be a little inappropriate too hehe ;D

lavi

Dedicated Member
ELITE
tabooknot
tabooknot
ELITE
Ratings
86 3
You can never go wrong with the classic board games like candy land and chutes and ladders

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Cards Against Humanity and Uno are iconic!
I have no idea where it went, it’s probably in the shadow dimension by now but I used to have this lil box of 4 card games that I played with my family all the time, there was Snap, Go Fish, Memory and I think it was called something like Grandma?
Anyways, Go Fish was just Go Fish, and Memory was just Memory, but Snap was: each player had to put down one card from your deck. Eventually the cards would build up and two of the same card would be next to each other. You had to slam your hand down on the deck and yell “SNAP!” To get the cards. Winner had all the cards in the game.

I can’t remember the exact rules of the game Grandma, but there was a card with an old lady on it, and whoever ended up with the card at the end of the game lost.
They were all really fun :3