[Question] Who do you think is the greatest Earth player ever?

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
That’s me. 0,00 probably the only one. Elite rank. Since season 1 and grinded elite with 0 spent in 2 accounts.
Post automatically merged:

Okay okay, I was going to stay away from this thread, but after giving it some thought I want to give some input on this. I graded my top 5 based on the following; PvP, Grinding/Leaderboards, and server influence. I also put a lot of emphasis on players that have been around for all three seasons, as if you weren't here for season one, you've missed a large portion of the realms history.

1. (Tie) This would be between Cayden and myself. While I get that Cayden has dominated PvP for the majority of season 2 and so far this season, there's a lot more that should be taken into account. Not to knock Cayden any, but he wasn't much of a PvP or leaderboard threat in season 1. I not only dominated season 1 in PvP, but also in leaderboards. I was #1 bal top by over double what second place had. Even Cayden copied our nation name from season 1 haha (Trident). Also, to add some backstory on this, SVAs in season 1 were not used. The meta was axe PvP and I don't think anyone actually used SVAs for anything. So throwing P2W in there is irrelevant. I even think Cayden had access to more SVAs than me in season 1. Then what a lot of people forget in season 2 is that I lead the town/nation that dominated the first few months of season (until I got staff). This was before merging with AngelWood.

3. RQCAPTAIN - RQ was never into PvP or necessarily a lot of grinding or anything like that, but if it wasn't for him, Earth wouldn't be where we are today. RQ was pretty much the first Earth staff and through season 1 and early season 2 he just kind of had to "make it up as he went". We didn't have rules posted for the first several months of season 2 and RQ & Jib were the only dedicated Earth staff. He was having to give suggestions, handle reports/tickets, and report bugs. I honestly thing without RQ Earth would not be the same in the slightest. This all goes without saying that Hydro (RQ's town in season 1) would consistently place 3rd-4th in monthly champions.

4. SkyDieGame - Throughout season 1 Sky's town was consistently placing 4-5th on season champions and he was doing it with just two people. Then to start season 2 it was always about the same. When they formed AngelWood, he would consistently lead AngelWood to 1st place in legends, lead the most powerful nation, and helped make Earth what it is now.

5. This is kind of a hard one for me. There's so many people that could go here, but I think I'm going to go with Ester070. Ester is probably the first free to play player who worked their way up and had a lot of money in season 1, and 2. He also worked his way up to having a fair sized SVA collection, and has shown that you can still win, without spending any money. Ester has also contributed to the server through QA and other aspects.

Honorable mentions go to Baitin, Hazy, Megq, GoldenLumberJack, Elbon, Sara, Jib, and CreamyPuffs (in no particular order).

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff on the list to mention, but that's what I came up with. It took me some time to think on it, but I didn't think it was really fair to not add a bunch of extra points to players who have been around since the beginning. Since it's the greatest players ever, equal emphasis should go on players who just played season 1 vs. season 2. Let me know what you think.
Shame why I’m not in the honorable mentions

Last edited:

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
59 38
Okay okay, I was going to stay away from this thread, but after giving it some thought I want to give some input on this. I graded my top 5 based on the following; PvP, Grinding/Leaderboards, and server influence. I also put a lot of emphasis on players that have been around for all three seasons, as if you weren't here for season one, you've missed a large portion of the realms history.

1. (Tie) This would be between Cayden and myself. While I get that Cayden has dominated PvP for the majority of season 2 and so far this season, there's a lot more that should be taken into account. Not to knock Cayden any, but he wasn't much of a PvP or leaderboard threat in season 1. I not only dominated season 1 in PvP, but also in leaderboards. I was #1 bal top by over double what second place had. Even Cayden copied our nation name from season 1 haha (Trident). Also, to add some backstory on this, SVAs in season 1 were not used. The meta was axe PvP and I don't think anyone actually used SVAs for anything. So throwing P2W in there is irrelevant. I even think Cayden had access to more SVAs than me in season 1. Then what a lot of people forget in season 2 is that I lead the town/nation that dominated the first few months of season (until I got staff). This was before merging with AngelWood.

3. RQCAPTAIN - RQ was never into PvP or necessarily a lot of grinding or anything like that, but if it wasn't for him, Earth wouldn't be where we are today. RQ was pretty much the first Earth staff and through season 1 and early season 2 he just kind of had to "make it up as he went". We didn't have rules posted for the first several months of season 2 and RQ & Jib were the only dedicated Earth staff. He was having to give suggestions, handle reports/tickets, and report bugs. I honestly thing without RQ Earth would not be the same in the slightest. This all goes without saying that Hydro (RQ's town in season 1) would consistently place 3rd-4th in monthly champions.

4. SkyDieGame - Throughout season 1 Sky's town was consistently placing 4-5th on season champions and he was doing it with just two people. Then to start season 2 it was always about the same. When they formed AngelWood, he would consistently lead AngelWood to 1st place in legends, lead the most powerful nation, and helped make Earth what it is now.

5. This is kind of a hard one for me. There's so many people that could go here, but I think I'm going to go with Ester070. Ester is probably the first free to play player who worked their way up and had a lot of money in season 1, and 2. He also worked his way up to having a fair sized SVA collection, and has shown that you can still win, without spending any money. Ester has also contributed to the server through QA and other aspects.

Honorable mentions go to Baitin, Hazy, Megq, GoldenLumberJack, Elbon, Sara, Jib, and CreamyPuffs (in no particular order).

I'm sure I'm missing some stuff on the list to mention, but that's what I came up with. It took me some time to think on it, but I didn't think it was really fair to not add a bunch of extra points to players who have been around since the beginning. Since it's the greatest players ever, equal emphasis should go on players who just played season 1 vs. season 2. Let me know what you think.
am I not there cause I started playing in season 2? cause I think I would destroy rq in terms of svas and PVP same for ester I think you're judging a lot by time play.We can add dora while we're at it or galax and why not lenqu.Tell me why I'm not on there so I can prove I should be.

DrTimTams

ELITE
CreamyPuffs
CreamyPuffs
ELITE
Ratings
20 2
am I not there cause I started playing in season 2? cause I think I would destroy rq in terms of svas and PVP same for ester I think you're judging a lot by time play.We can add dora while we're at it or galax and why not lenqu.Tell me why I'm not on there so I can prove I should be.
U kinda smell ngl

That’s me. 0,00 probably the only one. Elite rank. Since season 1 and grinded elite with 0 spent in 2 accounts.

Shame why I’m not in the honorable mentions
A lot of f2p players have elite

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
U kinda smell ngl

A lot of f2p players have elite
I’m talking 0,00 spent. Lots of players waste 2 or 3 dollars on vip or crates. I have like 200 crates opened all by myself.

Have you read the title of the thread. Best earth player ever. You are not a old player that’s all. You don’t even know how was the Season 1 and the big sieges that happened in that season. And we are not judging only by pvp skills or svas.

Last edited:

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
I think that none of u are the best the best player was obvs some random non who logged in played for 5 mins then left

DrTimTams

ELITE
CreamyPuffs
CreamyPuffs
ELITE
Ratings
20 2
How about most generous/helpful Earth players Ill start with my favorite 2. Vy and chem

Special mention to TEAMJACOB for a banana crates last ssn <3333

Duda23123

ELITE
Duda23123
Duda23123
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
How about most generous/helpful Earth players Ill start with my favorite 2. Vy and chem

Special mention to TEAMJACOB for a banana crates last ssn <3333
About generous players since season 1 we had more than those. A lot of patron(old ones gifted crates). 1 guy gifted 30 crates to a friend of mine

Mr. cobble

ELITE
moore_awa
moore_awa
ELITE
Ratings
13 1
In my opinion, these are the best players:
1. SkyDieGame
The best town leader I have ever seen, and I guess he is the only staff that doesn’t ignore players xD. Also Sky built me a whole grinder :D. I would say he is the best player!
2. Pete3e
I would say Pete would be like an ATM! When my grinder was built, I received money from him just for me to buy about 100 iron golem spawners! You also teach me how to grind mcmmos.
3. Vyrooka
Vy, just like a mother. Being kind to all of the players. Her artmaps are really great!
4. Wubbalubbbb
Thanks for all of your gifts, I love them! Anyways thank you for taking care of me in CobbleTown in season 2 :3
Special Thanks: Minecoe, ObiEnzo, LucArtichaut, Tckg15, TEAMJACOB, SaraBear_, ElbonIII, IGLSteph……
Sorry if I didn’t mention you right here, there are too many players :)

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16
beans > jacob

beans is better at pvp, was more dominant Season 2 and was almost as dominant as Jacob season 1, and in Season 3 everyone's getting annihilated of beans.

in my opinion, beans is the greatest, Jacob is 2 for me, in fact here's my personal top 6, leave your own :)

1. Beans4Lifes
2. TeamJacob
3. GoldenLumberJack
4. SkyDieGame
5. WedoSnipes
6. FalconRuby (or EC_FalconRuby)
lol K

even though I beat them all in sieges and namb was able to beat beans and golden with ease

ong no kizzy cappa on my stick keep a cap on my racket i'd rock everyone of you IF i got unbanned the only person that is actually good is
1. DoraLaExplorer

2. Falcon

3. lenqu

4. luc

5. galax

6. bean

Now the obvious reason I'm number one, is due to my immense game sense and ability to understand everything unlike some, and my deadly aim + crits
To be honest, I and falcon are the same in skill, but I still manage to beat him.

Luc the reason I put luc 2nd is because of the recent duel I did with him on a server with good kb and he was able to understand the fundamentals of the game, he's not that clueless in short words. He is heavily under-looked and should gain more credit of being one of the best.

The reason I put my boy lenqu the denominator there is because he has a huge game sense but he doesn't put in 100% all the time he is most of the time joking or just can't take some stuff seriously which is a very big con in team-fighting but he does have major glow ups with I want the most out of him. lenqu stopped playing 1.19 for a while so I don't think he would be at his peak, but would still beat everyone due to the skill gap

Galax is number 5 because he understands the game and that's all he really knows, he knows how to crit, and he understands when he is in danger and when he can't win. He is most aware, which gives him leverage against people.

I put beans there because I needed to fill in spots, this guy is a clueless monkey, too cocky powered by sva's no genuine skill at all. The only thing OK about him is that one time he offered to play Minecraft bingo with me and lenqu, but besides mana, he seems like a chill dude.

I could go on and on and on about other players such as Teamjacob, wedosnipes, ester, skydiegames, etc but they really don't show any skill in them, seeing their gameplay first-hand from someone who is better than them all they don't intimidate me when I face them the only thing I'm scared of is theirs over powered svas, not the user of the sva at all. Whenever I fought them in sieges they don't scream danger, the only one that screamed danger was falconruby.

+ Me and lenqu best f2p player ever to touch manacube maybe luc as well if he didn't spend $

Truthfully I mean no disrespect to anyone on this list, I'm just pointing out the truth

+This is the best player for pvp + game sense + siege gameplayer

ah, teamjacob even though you are a smart individual you are quite wrong my friend! I'm number one! where is falconruby? where is luc? where is lenqu??!?!! Did zulu get cancelled when I got banned, my friend?

Last edited:

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
59 38
lol K

even though I beat them all in sieges and namb was able to beat beans and golden with ease

ong no kizzy cappa on my stick keep a cap on my racket i'd rock everyone of you IF i got unbanned the only person that is actually good is
1. DoraLaExplorer

2. Falcon

3. Luc

4. Lenqu

5. galax

6. bean

Now the obvious reason I'm number one, is due to my immense game sense and ability to understand everything unlike some, and my deadly aim + crits
To be honest, I and falcon are the same in skill, but I still manage to beat him.

Luc the reason I put luc 2nd is because of the recent duel I did with him on a server with good kb and he was able to understand the fundamentals of the game, he's not that clueless in short words. He is heavily under-looked and should gain more credit of being one of the best.

The reason I put my boy lenqu the denominator there is because he has a huge game sense but he doesn't put in 100% all the time he is most of the time joking or just can't take some stuff seriously which is a very big con in team-fighting but he does have major glow ups with I want the most out of him. lenqu stopped playing 1.19 for a while so I don't think he would be at his peak, but would still beat everyone due to the skill gap

Galax is number 5 because he understands the game and that's all he really knows, he knows how to crit, and he understands when he is in danger and when he can't win. He is most aware, which gives him leverage against people.

I put beans there because I needed to fill in spots, this guy is a clueless monkey, too cocky powered by sva's no genuine skill at all. The only thing OK about him is that one time he offered to play Minecraft bingo with me and lenqu, but besides mana, he seems like a chill dude.

I could go on and on and on about other players such as Teamjacob, wedosnipes, ester, skydiegames, etc but they really don't show any skill in them, seeing their gameplay first-hand from someone who is better than them all they don't intimidate me when I face them the only thing I'm scared of is theirs over powered svas, not the user of the sva at all. Whenever I fought them in sieges they don't scream danger, the only one that screamed danger was falconruby.

+ Me and lenqu best f2p player ever to touch manacube maybe luc as well if he didn't spend $

Truthfully I mean no disrespect to anyone on this list, I'm just pointing out the truth

+This is the best player for pvp + game sense + siege gameplayer

ah, teamjacob even though you are a smart individual you are quite wrong my friend! I'm number one! where is falconruby? where is luc? where is lenqu??!?!! Did zulu get cancelled when I got banned, my friend?
they just dont like zulu smh
btw this is based on pvp skills wich is like the most important thing on earth so dont complain you're not there cause you can build a nice house.

Beans4lifes

PATRON+
Beans4lifes
Beans4lifes
Patron+
Ratings
60 17

I actually agree with the number one of me not being much of a threat season one because i was banned for most of it and was still beggening to learn how everything worked. Overall great list!!

Lucartichaut

Dedicated Member
ELITE
LucArtichaut
LucArtichaut
ELITE
Ratings
59 38
I actually agree with the number one of me not being much of a threat season one because i was banned for most of it and was still beggening to learn how everything worked. Overall great list!!
if it was pvp skills you def shouldnt be on there

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Depends, what's your definition of F2P?

Less than 100 USD? Probably something like:

1. Beans
2. Ester
3. Gold
4. Elbon
5. Luc
6. Duda

there are probably plenty of f2p I'm missing

If we're talking a 0.00 spent, and this is of players that I KNOW have a $0 spent 1. would prob be Duda but if you have a 0 spent then you'd be higher, i'd also put dora somewhere in here but idk if he had a 0 spent or not, same goes for like Lenqu and HazyStudios

but ye that's my input as a fairly new player on earf

Beans4lifes

PATRON+
Beans4lifes
Beans4lifes
Patron+
Ratings
60 17

1. Beans
2. Ester
3. Gold
4. Elbon
5. Luc
6. Duda

If we're talking a 0.00 spent, and this is of players that I KNOW have a $0 spent 1. would prob be Duda but if you have a 0 spent then you'd be higher, i'd also put dora somewhere in here but idk if he had a 0 spent or not, same goes for like Lenqu and HazyStudios

im pretty sure luc spent a lot

DoraLaExplorer

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DoraLaExplorer
DoraLaExplorer
ELITE
Ratings
28 16

1. Beans
2. Ester
3. Gold
4. Elbon
5. Luc
6. Duda

havn't spent a $ at all so I should be number 1