Question

Ratings
Ok, so I just applied for staff, and after submitting the application I realized that I recently changed my username, and I was wondering if the hours I had before the username change would count towards the 50 required, because on my new username I only have about 4 hours logged.

Ellieza

PATRON
Ellieza
Ellieza
Patron
Ratings
82 3
If you're talking about hours on all game modes but creative, then the hours you had should still count because those servers support name changing. I don't think creative supports name changing though, so if you're talking about hours on that game mode then you may have lost them. I saw that you recently submitted a staff application, if you have lost your hours on creative then it may be worth your time to edit the application really quick to reflect that you recently changed your name & lost the hours you logged. I would hate to see people get confused and write a negative response about how you don't have any hours, even though you really do have them.

Eternal_Fires

MVP
Eternal_Fires
Eternal_Fires
MVP
Ratings
31 2
Ok, so I just applied for staff, and after submitting the application I realized that I recently changed my username, and I was wondering if the hours I had before the username change would count towards the 50 required, because on my new username I only have about 4 hours logged.
Staff (Mainly management and Dacon) have the ability to see previous hours. Regardless of name change, your name will show your previous IGN which in turn, can be used to determine your hours.

JiggleJigglePop

Forum Expert
MVP+
JiggleJigglePop
JiggleJigglePop
MVP+
Ratings
191 47
For future references, I suggest before changing your name again, if you have another 50 hours, take a screenshot so that you will have proof to put in your application. However, I do agree that those hours should count because it's you, not a whole different person.