question

Zithmane

MVP
Zithmane
Zithmane
MVP
Ratings
16 1
Hey guys, I have a doubt, is it possible to be banned from Minecraft online? there's a guy who keeps telling me that he plays with a texture on online servers, but I've seen it somewhere saying that it's prohibited, this is the texture https://texturespack.com/xray-ultimate-resource-pack/, there is the chance to get banned in Minecraft for using this?
-Hey there, I've never heard of someone getting their account Completely banned from playing on Multiplayer servers Due to using specific Textures/Mods/Usernames, but be aware that some servers do not Tolerate such things as inappropriate Skins, usernames and/or Mods, that gives you a specific advantage over other players in-game.

-I would highly advise you to check the Rules of any server you are willing to play on before you do so

-If i remember right, there were a few players that got their account Locked(doesn't mean banned) by Mojang due to some security reasons, which makes them unable to log into their accounts preventing them from even being able to play on Single-player worlds

Swordley

PATRON+
Swordley
Swordley
VIP+
Ratings
Well, its possible to be banned from Minecraft Multiplayer if u have too many violations or if u are banned on too many servers

Awpinq

Awpinq
Awpinq
Ratings
13 20
Most Minecraft Servers Do Contain Policies Within Their Rules And Agreements Prohibiting The Use Of X-Ray Mods, Clients, And Texture Packs. I Would Not Suggest Using Anything Of The Sort On Any Online Platform, As It Will Most Likely End The Same, With A Ban Or Suspension.