Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour detail/theme: Unfortunately your parkour theme is unoriginal, we already have a parkour submission called 'quidditch' and does have some resemblance to your parkour map submission, you've got some pretty good detail in your map submission, I'll give you that so good job.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For the parkour difficulty, after giving it a personal try I can honestly say that you've got a pretty good length, 40+ jumps, in my opinion, is perfect for a MEDIUM map submission so great job on the length, for the difficulty I can certainly and positively say that it matches that of a MEDIUM map submission, try making it a little easier for directions because I got lost a couple of times, maybe put down some arrowheads, (/hdb search arrow). For the variety, it's nice to see that you've got some pretty good parkour variety so good job, good luck! :)

twistduck

twistduck
twistduck
Ratings
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour detail/theme: Unfortunately your parkour theme is unoriginal, we already have a parkour submission called 'quidditch' and does have some resemblance to your parkour map submission, you've got some pretty good detail in your map submission, I'll give you that so good job.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For the parkour difficulty, after giving it a personal try I can honestly say that you've got a pretty good length, 40+ jumps, in my opinion, is perfect for a MEDIUM map submission so great job on the length, for the difficulty I can certainly and positively say that it matches that of a MEDIUM map submission, try making it a little easier for directions because I got lost a couple of times, maybe put down some arrowheads, (/hdb search arrow). For the variety, it's nice to see that you've got some pretty good parkour variety so good job, good luck! :)
Thank you very much for the feedback! :D

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello twistduck,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted! (Under the specific name "QuidditchMatch.")
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with the exact same theme (Quidditch.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
However, the build is accurate to what you were going for, and there are plenty of details to be seen throughout; way more than the original map. I can tell that a lot of effort went into this!
The parkour is varied throughout, and it is incorporated with the theme quite nicely! The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps both fit the medium difficulty quite nicely! (Some parkour in the middle was adjusted to help better fit the difficulty.)

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.