Quisha Army!

Will you help us Quishas?

• Total voters

fluffy1209

Ratings
I Fluffquisha have made this post to tell everyone about the Quisha Army! We are an army of members, vips, vip+, and mvps. Today the Vice Leader Quisha AKA Domquisha is telling this to all sky block people! Backstory : The Quisha name started with us calling a person named Yoshi before he was staff Yoshisha. That was our little nickname for him. Then Dom and I put our names as Fluffquisha and Domquisha. Suddenly! Everyone started to join in the Quisha name. It soon became the Quisha army. But then one lovely day, some people hated the Quisha name and how it was infecting everyone! They declared war on us and they became the AntiQuishas. This is where you guys come in. Help us win the war against the AntiQuisha's! We need YOU guys to spread the Quisha name by joining our army! We have ranks and many more things like a base, supplies, support, and people! If you want to join the Quisha Army go to Skyblock and change your nickname to ./nickname (any colors) (name)quisha . us Quishas will help you in any way. So, please join us in this Quisha war and help us protect our people. If you join now you save another Quisha's life and you help us Quishas. JOIN NOW TO THE QUISHA ARMY! We welcome you with open arms! Help us win this Quisha war and stay alive. Join us today.

Wizful

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
453 24
This post caused more pain to my eyes than watching a puppy get hit by a car. However, Wizquisha supports the quisha movement.

Last edited:

fluffy1209

Ratings
Omg Wizful! Puppy get hit by a car is worse! Btw I joined the Quisha Army long ago :)
Fluffy, you should make a list of the people who are on the Quisha Army.
I will put so many people r joining the quisha army so I'm making a list on a piece of paper rn

Last edited:

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
This post caused more pain to my eyes than watching a puppy get hit by a car. However, Wizquisha supports the quisha movement.
AHHH KILL HIM THE QUISHAS SHALL LIVE ON!!!!!!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1491608784][/DOUBLEPOST]
AHHH KILL HIM THE QUISHAS SHALL LIVE ON!!!!!!!!
also i am glad he supports the quishas but pain to ur eyes is a different story :mad:

gumleaf

ELITE
gumleaf
gumleaf
ELITE
Ratings
66 5
Okay righto listen up children.

I'd rather kick a wall with a toothpick in my toenail than join 'Quisha Army.'