quit removing stuff that makes this server fun

vibers1x

ELITE
vibqs
vibqs
ELITE
Ratings
34 18
staff are so focused on removing things that make the server fun they overlook the things that are making the server bad. for example, the second swrds found out about players being able to pvp ontop of relic ( which actually made this fun because its a huge flat area to actually practice pvp without having a tiny area or a laggy warp pvp ) he fixed it, but i have had bug reports which i reported back in September and they still havent been fixed and each time I tell a admin they act like they never heard about it. If they would quit focusing on removing game features that have no negative effect only positive and actually make it fun on this server and focus on the things making it bad it would be much more enjoyable

rshh

MVP+
samthehammer200
samthehammer200
MVP+
Ratings
fr its only place to practice and rlly the only times i have ever gone reli

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
344 101
+1 staff acting hella retarded focusing on useless problems that don’t affect the server in any way
Ratio
Screenshot_20230118-191757_Chrome.png

Post automatically merged:

staff are so focused on removing things that make the server fun they overlook the things that are making the server bad. for example, the second swrds found out about players being able to pvp ontop of relic ( which actually made this fun because its a huge flat area to actually practice pvp without having a tiny area or a laggy warp pvp ) he fixed it, but i have had bug reports which i reported back in September and they still havent been fixed and each time I tell a admin they act like they never heard about it. If they would quit focusing on removing game features that have no negative effect only positive and actually make it fun on this server and focus on the things making it bad it would be much more enjoyable
That is called business my boi

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,176 288
i tihnk that they are doing it right