Quitting KitPvp (Swifty)

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Alright, so this is the reason I'm quitting Kitpvp for a while (Hope your happy Hydro and calvinw).

So, with the new update, I spent my $1K on enchantment bottles, and I got a p3/p4 set, 4 gapples, two strength pots, a power IV bow, and a Smite IV Unb III Fire II sword. Poptart asked me what I was using, and in public chat I said p3/p4. Then, hydro pm's me, saying :

Hydro : Hey, you got p4?
me : Yeah, why?
Hydro : Can you help me?
me : with..
Hydro : Killing calvin, he's been bugging me
me : Sure
Hydro, ok, go to pit and tp me
me : ok..

So, I go to the pit and tpahere Hydro. I noticed things were getting fishy when he asked me several times to go into the main area of the pit (I was at the top of the little parkour).

Hydro : ok I'm tping him get ready

I splash myself with a strength pot and eat a gapple (I have one gapple left in my inv by then) and calvin appears. I jump down and start attacking calvin. Hydro turns and starts hitting me. At first, I thought he just mistook me for calvin, but then I realized I'm getting 2v1ed. Calvin and Hydro start attacking me, etc. I died. So, I hope your happy Calvin and Hydro. I understand team backstabbing is allowed but, I just think staff doing that is pathetic. I make this thread not to get back at calvin and hydro, or to be dramatic, just to tell my teamates why I'm leaving for now. Most annoying thing is, I was about to donate for Vast (I only play kitpvp) but this has just put me off so I and probably not going to now.. Pop, foos, all you guys, I'll miss ya for a bit (;

UnrefinedStyle

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
90 6
He has pulled similar shenanigans on me as well, or at least he tried. Sorry to hear that though, was nice having you around. Hope you decide to come back sometime soon. :)

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I think the main reason I really am disappointed in MineVast is that obviously backstabbing is encouraged and practiced. I don't really want to be on a server where I can never know who to trust and who not to. Before I was killed, I thought that at least staff were dependable. Well, I learned the hard way, never trust staff or players.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
Also, now I know how Hydro and Calvin get their OP gear, they backstab and 2v1 people. #SKILLS

Ratings
2 2
Isaac, don't forget that in a few days there will be a total reset, so while it wasn't cool what Calvin and Hydro did to you, it will make little difference in the scheme of things. Please consider coming back in a couple days!

Dwiniveer

The Moderator
Ratings
29 7
I'm glad this reset is coming this weekend. It will hopefully solve all of these issues. I'm sorry to hear that your leaving Isaac; I enjoyed your friendship. I do not like this kind of teaming either and as far as I know staff teaming in p4 with other players in p4 and 2v1ing a player is not allowed at all I do not like it and this is a reason for the reset I'm going to really enjoy this OPless reset coming soon hope everyone else does to!

..............................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; SPELLED CORRECTLY. For Foogi

Last edited:

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I'm glad this reset is coming this weekend. It will hopefully solve all of these issues. I'm sorry to hear that your leaving Isaac; I enjoyed your friendship. I do not like this kind of teaming either and as far as I know staff teaming in p4 with other players in p4 and 2v1ing a player is not allowed at all I do not like it and this is a reason for the reset I'm going to really enjoy this OPless reset coming soon hope everyone else does to!

..............................................................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; SPELLED CORRECTLY. For Foogi
Yeah, I know and am glad I guess the reset is coming. Just overall, I don't enjoy how staff (Not you and John) treat people, as I think staff members should be role models for all players, and backstabbing and ganking aren't very good traits to pick up.

IsaacM13

Donator
Ratings
11 1
I might be back on the day of the reset, though most likely I'll come back in November. My main thing is I was literally about to donate for Vast, but I guess this just put me off and made me think about it a bit more.. Also i hope this thread warns other players, don't place trust on hydro or calvin, you never know when they'll backstab you.

Last edited: