oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
"To be, or not to be, that is the question." This monolouge, although plain, holds much deeper meaning than people actually believe. "To die, to sleep, no more. By sleep to say we end" the human want to be alive, but realizing that we are mortal, and trying to fight back against an infinite force; death itself. I love Hamlet!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
"Butterflies cannot see their wings. But the rest of the world can."

You are amazing. Even if you can't see it, the rest of us can. Stay strong. <3

<moving this to off topic discussion>

AlfieJay

Parkour Mod+ | Survival Mod
Moderator+
AlfieJay
AlfieJay
Mod+
Ratings
341 10
As my old Biology teacher once said "I give up" and just like that she stormed out of the classroom

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
My go-to quote, not necessarily inspirational or anything, is "When I fly, it's with your soul. And when I cry, it's you." From a fantastic song.

A little more inspirational is "If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." George Harrison said that.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
"It ain't the speakers that bump hearts, it's our hearts that make the beat" but more specifically - "It's our hearts that make the beat"
From the most beautiful song I have ever heard, 'Holding On To You' by twenty one pilots. As cliche as it sounds, it's literally helped me through so many panic attacks & just bad times. I can't really explain what it means but just the way it's said in the song... or rather, yelled, just gets to me some how.
But on a happier note, one of my friends once said "Emmalee there's no tissues-" then instantly walked into a door handle & almost fell over. It was pretty awesome. (For those of you who don't know, my real name is Emmalee.)

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
One thing I keep remembering is when a friend of mine was talking about someone and said "they should've put a hook inside her mother when the time was there". Kinda disturbing if you get it, yes.

One that's less disturbing and what I find very relatable to a lot of people is "I fear being like everyone I hate, I fear failure, I fear losing control. " by Marilyn Manson.

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
“I’m going to punch your face”

-My Spanish teacher to half the kids in my class

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
okay... well since it seems like ppl are talking about their teachers, I'll just talk about this one teacher at my school.
"Keep the mystery alive." -Biology teacher... and guidance counsellor??

Basically at the first assembly of the school year- they went over dresscode, and were talking about why girls shouldn't be wearing crop tops :/ TO KEEP THE MYSTERY ALIVE?? nani?? it's not like guys haven't seen a girl's midsection... brooo legit the boys at my old school would sometimes stand outside the changeroom before gym class just to see the girls changing. like wth.

RozaThePanda

MVP+
MVP+
RozaThePanda
RozaThePanda
MVP+
Ratings
160 7
Hey, it's not my fault you decided to cringe all of a sudden ;)

Anyhow, I have another one of my favorite quotes from @Hallowqueen herself. "Space Ghetto" - Hallow (As she tries to say, spice girl)

Love you more qtiest Hallow

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
"never leave someone or something worse then you found it"
To elaborate always aim to improve people, always help even if its a detriment to yourself helping and changing others is one of the greatest things you can do.

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
''What doesnt kill you, DOESN'T make you stronger, it weakens you immensely'' dont go out seeking danger, kids!

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Weird part is, about a day after I commented on this thread, we were introduced to an assignment where we needed to choose a quote and do an art piece, including the quote into the artwork.
I know what I'm doing! :p

Nezuko_Chan__

MVP+
N_Joys
N_Joys
MVP+
Ratings
Weird part is, about a day after I commented on this thread, we were introduced to an assignment where we needed to choose a quote and do an art piece, including the quote into the artwork.
I know what I'm doing! :p
i cant believe you USED us, like a damn fiddle