ELITE
Ratings
228 6
I hope this map isn't like my previous insanes talking about parkour :3

GeorgeVa

Ratings
43 1
Hello o /
First of all good job with the build! Very detailed, with the right proportions and overall an accurate representation. I'm not sure if this theme is original but I have a feeling it is. Now as for the parkour, it is definitely a challenge. Having an increasing difficulty which is noticeable - starts off nice, reminding you of an expert and as you move up it gets more difficult - is something I really liked. The checkpoints are well placed and the variety is ok. I really do not have anything else to say, good job to you both (soccer I assume did the build and ink the parkour). Note that my opinion does not mean your map will get accepted I'm not the judge o.o
Good luck!

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
(soccer I assume did the build and ink the parkour)
We actually both did part of the build and part of the parkour, mostly equally

zzykrkv

Dedicated Member
VIP+
zzykrkv
zzykrkv
VIP+
Ratings
202 5
Hi, I have found a few skips. Some of them are quite minor, others not so much, i've just picked everything I can see for consistency. One must always remember 1.9 extends tier 5 jumps to +1.25
Blue = Intended Path
Red = Skip
1594270430696.png

1594270498748.png

1594270569031.png

1594270622716.png
1594270589511.png

1594270671575.png

1594270699535.png

This has potential to be a skip, but in testing I was unable to do it, however, I did get close, so it might be safe to add an extra precaution in case.
1594270733830.png

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Hi, I have found a few skips. Some of them are quite minor, others not so much, i've just picked everything I can see for consistency. One must always remember 1.9 extends tier 5 jumps to +1.25
Blue = Intended Path
Red = Skip

This has potential to be a skip, but in testing I was unable to do it, however, I did get close, so it might be safe to add an extra precaution in case.
Thanks for letting me know, but some of the skips you have pointed out, aren't really skips
Photo 1.Fixed
Photo 2. Inteded, it only skips a jump and it's not big of a deal
Photo 3. Fixed
Photo 4. Fixed
Photo 5. Intendeed, I added the vine in case you fell
Photo 6. Fixed
Photo 7. Fixed
Photo 8. Fixed

Chicken

Forum Expert
MVP
SoccerChicken50
SoccerChicken50
MVP
Ratings
172 1
Thanks for doing this ink :D

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey SoccerChicken50 and Inktest,

Your map has been placed into REVIEWING. The reasons for which have to do with the parkour, as you can read below:
  • Theme: As we don't have any maps related to R.O.B in any way, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Good job on coming up with something new!
  • Build: All in all, I think this is a pretty solid build. Most importantly, it really does look like R.O.B. You employed proper block choices, detailing, and shaping. I really do like how he looks! If I had to mention something that I had an issue with it'd be how large the main base of R.O.B is, but, other than that, it' s a good build.
  • Parkour: The parkour was definitely long enough for an insane, there's no problem regarding length. It also had great variation in the blocks/jumps found in it, no issues with this either. The main problem was the difficulty of it. This is the reason as to why your map is currently in reviewing. Personally, I felt that the map's difficulty was more fitting for the expert difficulty. Actually, I found the first two cp's to be more difficult than the rest. Either you buff the map as a whole or cut back on a couple of jumps and make it an expert, it's all up to you. I will remind you, though, to make sure that if you choose the first option to not just add annoying jumps, but, instead, to make the cp's themselves more difficult.
I hope that you guys are able to address these issues, as it is a good map that I hope can be added to the server. Message me on here, in-game, or discord (Pat#8205) when you're ready for me to look at it again.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Chicken and Ink,

Your map has been ACCEPTED as you dealt with the issues I mentioned. I only had to tweak some minor things. Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.