celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hello Gotcha336, I am sorry to say your map is being rejected.

Theme: The map doesn’t have a specific theme, other than the acacia tree in the middle, which, in my opinion, makes it unoriginal. We have multiple tree-related maps already.
Build: The build also lacks, there is nothing striking about it, a larger than usual acacia tree on a floating island isn’t quite up to standard with our usual map submissions.
Parkour: The parkour is virtually all floating blocks, which directly goes against our submission guidelines, which I recommend you read before submitting or building maps in the future. There were also very limited variations of jumps, with the most interesting change being a section switch to fences or ladders. https://manacube.com/threads/must-read-map-submission-information-format.649/
Difficulty: The difficulty was varied, mostly easy jumps, but with an occasional neo or chained fence jumps. Again, I’d suggest reading the submission guidelines and adapting and ensuring you parkour fits the desired difficulty for your map

Thanks for taking the time to submit your map, hopefully, you will submit more in the future!

Have a good day, and happy map building- Cele <3

Status
Not open for further replies.