Racism

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
If you look on the discord server, it does say under #punsishments that hatespeech is an instant mute, and I think it should stay that way.
No real need for me to look at the discord server. I just said that it was an instant mute. Lol.

Ratings
22 2
Don't you think it's a little harsh?
Someone might be doing a silly joke without realising it's not the best idea to do that on a public chat.
I think a warning is good enough.
Racism is not something you joke about. fine you can do it alone with your friends but not on a public server

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
If you look on the discord server, it does say under #punsishments that hatespeech is an instant mute, and I think it should stay that way.
I mean sure if someone is being racist then yeah, but if it's just some dumb words then idk.

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
I mean sure if someone is being racist then yeah, but if it's just some dumb words then idk.
Well it depends on the dumb words. If they come across as racist, then it shouldn't be tolerated, although some people are just being inconsiderate and say something controversal/borderline, then warnings should be given.

Qubs

MVP+
Qubs
Qubs
MVP+
Ratings
Well it depends on the dumb words. If they come across as racist, then it shouldn't be tolerated, although some people are just being inconsiderate and say something controversial/borderline, then warnings should be given.
As I said if someone is racist then mute, but if someone is a dummy then a warning is enough to start.