Racist Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
17 21
I was banned today for speaking my mind. The reason for the ban was hate speech. As a Black Man I don't understand why the Mod acused me of racism. I told him/her that I wasn't his/her slave and that they were acting like nazis for banning and muting me for saying the n word. at no point in this discussion did i use the n-word, though as a black man i do have the ability to say it. I was just wondering how this server could possibly allow such racist behavior. It was very obvious at the time that the Mod Banned me because i was speaking my mind about the aforementioned topics. I am flaming with anger over this. HOW CAN YOU ALLOW THIS!?! It's also worth noting that i was discriminated against for being religious by a ranked player on this server as well. I Hope I get a helpful response to this because i don't know what i'll do if this goes unpunished!

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Firstly. Lmao.

Secondly, if you believe you were mistreated please report a staff here: https://manacube.com/support/departments/report-staff.4/

As for your concern over being muted over the “N-word,” we currently punish players for any sort of use of that word or filter bypass of that word. It likely had nothing to do with your race as we have zero way of knowing what you look like beyond your Minecraft skin.

Ratings
17 21
Firstly. Lmao.

Secondly, if you believe you were mistreated please report a staff here: https://manacube.com/support/departments/report-staff.4/

As for your concern over being muted over the “N-word,” we currently punish players for any sort of use of that word or filter bypass of that word. It likely had nothing to do with your race as we have zero way of knowing what you look like beyond your Minecraft skin.
No, I'm not trying to contest the original ban. I was banned again today for hate speech but i didn't discriminate against anyone or use the N word. The Mod Banned me for no reason. No slurs used. I was Banned essentially for no reason except for that i was black and didn't want white people telling me what i can or can not say. I was Banned because i stood up for myself against a bully.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
No, I'm not trying to contest the original ban. I was banned again today for hate speech but i didn't discriminate against anyone or use the N word. The Mod Banned me for no reason. No slurs used. I was Banned essentially for no reason except for that i was black and didn't want white people telling me what i can or can not say. I was Banned because i stood up for myself against a bully.
Alright, well I’m sorry you feel that way. Again if you’d like to report a staff member please press the link in the above post.

Take care

Ratings
17 21
Alright, well I’m sorry you feel that way. Again if you’d like to report a staff member please press the link in the above post.

Take care
I knew I'd Have no luck from you. You're probably just as racist as the other mods who banned me for being a strong black man. This is ridiculous. I'd like to have this post reviewed by one of your superiors.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
I knew I'd Have no luck from you. You're probably just as racist as the other mods who banned me for being a strong black man. This is ridiculous. I'd like to have this post reviewed by one of your superiors.
I am only a Mod lol. I cannot fulfill any of your request. All I can do is direct you towards someone who can help you resolve your issues.

I’m sorry you feel this way
Take Care

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
I will be contacting the proper authorities, new stations, and trying to have their moderation license revoked. You are a brilliant young man and these people can tell you otherwise!

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Im failing to understand why youd ban for a chat issue instead of mute...

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
You are saying that the Mods are being racist yet you are the one saying “I didn’t want white people telling me what I can or can not say”. In my opinion it was a fair ban and if you want to report them, Texans gave you the link. Have a nice day!

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Chat problems can result in a ban depending of severity of the problem.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
When he says ban, he means mute. Chat violations do not lead to bans.

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
Yea that usually means that you said something in chat that isn’t allowed to be said no matter what race you are. Because manacube doesn’t like having racial slurs on their game so they took action to deal with the problem they felt like it was the correct move to make.

Jacon

Forum Master
Ratings
467 119
Yea that usually means that you said something in chat that isn’t allowed to be said no matter what race you are. Because manacube doesn’t like having racial slurs on their game so they took action to deal with the problem they felt like it was the correct move to make.
Yeah that is just plain false. Summarizing, then, we surmise that this selectionally introduced contextual feature is to be regarded as the vigorous generative capacity of the theory. Analogously, most of the methodological work in modern physics can be defined in such a way as to impose a descriptive fact. By coalescing adjunctions and certain deformations, the theory of syntactic features developed earlier delimits the elongated c-command discussed in connection with (34). Notice, incidentally, that relational information does not yarely abide an abstract underlying order. On the other hand, the systematic utilization of involute symbols may remedy and, concurrently, eliminate a parasitic gap construction.

JavaElite

Dedicated Member
ELITE
JavaElite
JavaElite
ELITE
Ratings
Yeah that is just plain false. Summarizing, then, we surmise that this selectionally introduced contextual feature is to be regarded as the vigorous generative capacity of the theory. Analogously, most of the methodological work in modern physics can be defined in such a way as to impose a descriptive fact. By coalescing adjunctions and certain deformations, the theory of syntactic features developed earlier delimits the elongated c-command discussed in connection with (34). Notice, incidentally, that relational information does not yarely abide an abstract underlying order. On the other hand, the systematic utilization of involute symbols may remedy and, concurrently, eliminate a parasitic gap construction.
Not gonna lie, I had a good chuckle over this one. Thanks Jacona!!

Ratings
17 21
I didn’t say a racial slur though. I got muted before for saying it and this time I was just talking to a mod and told him that I didn’t want a bunch of white people telling me what to do like it was 1860.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
Lavendel wouldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.