Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey BDO,

I will be putting this map into Ongoing. This means your map has been reviewed by a primary map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it may take a couple of days for us to reach a final decision on your map!

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey BDO,

I will be putting this map into reviewing. This means your map has great qualities, but other aspects of the map will need to be fixed before the map can be fully accepted. You will have until February 26th, 2021 to make the needed changes before the map is automatically rejected.

The theme is original, there are no other maps that even look relatively similar to this yet on ManaCube, so good job on coming up with an original theme. The build is very nice, I appreciate the attention to shading and detail on the map, and it's overall true quality and really well done. Not much else to say about it!

The parkour is the main point of concern with this map. Most of the map are corner jumps that are a bit tough and annoying for the medium difficulty. This is the only issue with the map, the judges would like to see less annoying corner jumps that are more in line with the medium difficulty, and more forgiving checkpoints.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey BDO!

Thanks for making the needed changes to the map! It is now being accepted.

If you have any lingering questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.