bca_

Dedicated Member
ELITE
bca_
bca_
ELITE
Ratings
108 6
I am going to be honest. I went to this plot expecting to be disappointed but you surprised me.

Sadly the build is unoriginal as there are already several rainbow and cloud themed maps (rainbows, 3rainbows, clouds) (though technically not combined so maybe?) Despite this, I like the style ;).

As for the parkour, it is a tad floaty but it is varied and interesting. It is a bit easy for a medium map, but this could be fixed by taking out a checkpoint because they seem close together for me. After that I think it would reflect the difficulty well. I found it fun and unrepetitive and I don't even like parkour that much. There were a few places you could skip a some blocks:
Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.24.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.28.01 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 1.30.28 PM.png

I still think it could use some revision and maybe add a few more types of blocks, but I like it. I would expect staff to reject, because it is unoriginal but you definitely have a good eye for parkour and builds and I really hope you submit some more maps.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi k_kossa,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme is not original, as we already have a lot of Rainbow maps, but your build still seems quite original, I would still tell you to be careful next time ! The build is quite interesting, I like the cloud, but I still think the map looks messy because of the floating parkour, please try building your parkour on/in a main build and not around like you did in some parts. The parkour is not really good, while I like how varied it is, I still think some parts are a bit repetitive, avoid building the same jumps in a row and try changing blocks a maximum of time. I also find some exploits on your map (You can easily climb the cloud), so please be also careful of that, ask people to test your map before submitting it !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.