Razrah

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Cibrg
Cibrg
Patron+
Ratings
200 41
Like once every hour or something a random person down in combat gets bountied a larger amount like maybe 2500 or 5000. Ik another server that does this and its a cool concept, and the bounty doesn't last forever, when someone has the bounty there should be a time limit to collect it or the person who got bountied collects it himself for surviving.
lmk if u think its a good idea or if you have a different idea for what the value of bounty should be

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
353 107
Like once every hour or something a random person down in combat gets bountied a larger amount like maybe 2500 or 5000. Ik another server that does this and its a cool concept, and the bounty doesn't last forever, when someone has the bounty there should be a time limit to collect it or the person who got bountied collects it himself for surviving.
lmk if u think its a good idea or if you have a different idea for what the value of bounty should be
call of duty warzone

Lollipop56

PATRON+
Lollipop56
Lollipop56
Patron+
Ratings
42 1
I personally really like this idea as I currently see bounties as kind of useless due to the amount being so small.

I think this could be an hourly event, kind of like the Mana Fairy, where a random player gets bountied.

I do think that if you do this, the person bountied should have their inventory temporarily overridden as I feel that it will be over very quickly if the random player happens to be a random Kit Fighter. If they got temporarily given buffs such as potion effects and better armour/weapon it becomes like "Hunt the King" rather than just a bounty that might be over quickly and not really benefit anyone or be much fun.

Certainly think the concept could be brought together nicely to have a more inclusive event for everyone.

Skiimatic

ELITE
Skiimatic
Skiimatic
ELITE
Ratings
60 15
THIS IS SUCH COOL IDEA!

BakedPie

VIP
BakedPie
BakedPie
VIP
Ratings
A time limit bounty doesn't sound like a bad idea. Although, it's easy money if a rand drops and and a set kills it. It's probably not a bad idea after reset though.

Heklo

VIP
Heklo
Heklo
VIP
Ratings
+1 I always liked this idea. I've seen it on a few servers, where a player is randomly chosen to be the target for a prize. It turns so-called 'friends' against each other, increasing competition by breaking apart teams.

iTiger

PATRON
iTiger
iTiger
Patron
Ratings
14 2
I personally really like this idea as I currently see bounties as kind of useless due to the amount being so small.

I think this could be an hourly event, kind of like the Mana Fairy, where a random player gets bountied.

I do think that if you do this, the person bountied should have their inventory temporarily overridden as I feel that it will be over very quickly if the random player happens to be a random Kit Fighter. If they got temporarily given buffs such as potion effects and better armour/weapon it becomes like "Hunt the King" rather than just a bounty that might be over quickly and not really benefit anyone or be much fun.

Certainly think the concept could be brought together nicely to have a more inclusive event for everyone.
I like that idea tbh