Rank Donator???

How to get a rank donator??? I wanted to build a house and beautify it in case I have no land to work on so I want to get a ranking sponsor so I can have land

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hey there!

You can buy a rank on store.manacube.com. If you’re looking for ways to get more land, I believe you can gain some from vote crates, reward crates, and legendary/ancient crates (I believe).

Not entirely sure what it is you’re looking for - but if it’s just someone to join your party to boost your land, you’d have to ensure they are a legitimate player, as alt boosting isn’t allowed!

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
How to get a rank donator??? I wanted to build a house and beautify it in case I have no land to work on so I want to get a ranking sponsor so I can have land
If you're on survival there's probably a couple things you need to do!

./p create (name) this will create a party for you which is the first step in utilising the land protection system on Manacube survival
From there you should use ./wild and travel out looking for fresh land! Or look for a wild build to take over. ./wild only works in a 5k block radius so if you wish to travel further you will need several advantageous ./wilds to move into more untouched land.

When you find a suitable place to build you need to do a couple things! firstly I recommend using f3+g or fn+f3+g to see the chunk borders of the area where you intend to build, from there use the command /p claim to claim the 16 block chunks this will ensure your land cannot be griefed as long as your are no inactive for more then 60 days. Once you have done those things make sure you use ./sethome or ./p sethome which can be reached respectively with ./home and /p home. For any help just ask in chat people for the most part are extremely helpful! ./p help 1 and 2 may also be of use in further commands!

As for a rank Hallowqueen has already given you the link to the store however I suggest Vip+ or Mvp+ as these are by far the best ranks for survival gameplay. ./buy will give you a preview of some of the commands available to those ranks!

~Raptor