Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
I really think that rank gifting should be added to the Manacube store, the purchase would be made under your name as well as towards your patron fund (not the person you bought the rank for) but it would still be for someone else. This is of course debatable but there could be some exclusive perks that rank gifters can receieve, I really believe this would encourage people to gift ranks and make people happy as well as not worrying about their patron fund. This doesn't specifically needs to be for rank it could be for anything else you buy for someone. Because I know that there are a lot of people out there that gifts ranks or other things to people and I believe giving them small perks and stuff can really show appreciation towards them.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
I agree with this idea. If this was added, I'd still be a ban-free man, but so is life.
I just want to add that I think this shouldn't remove the ability to buy the rank under someone elses name so it could count towards their /patron if you wanted that.

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
Sounds like a great idea! It does seem a little strange having to put someone else's name in for their gift, so I think this would be a more efficient and better way to go about it.

Cloudiez.

MVP
Cloudiez
Cloudiez
MVP
Ratings
I agree with this idea. If this was added, I'd still be a ban-free man, but so is life.
I just want to add that I think this shouldn't remove the ability to buy the rank under someone elses name so it could count towards their /patron if you wanted that.
This!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
+1 great idea. I hope it's added

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Hey,

This is a really good suggestion and we discussed it as staff a little bit. Something Rangie pointed out is you can just buy cubits and then use those to buy the rank and this will mean your rank purchase goes to your /patron. Hope this makes sense and helps you!

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
Hey,

This is a really good suggestion and we discussed it as staff a little bit. Something Rangie pointed out is you can just buy cubits and then use those to buy the rank and this will mean your rank purchase goes to your /patron. Hope this makes sense and helps you!
That’s true but still it would be better and easy if you could just gift ranks because the idea is not all about your patron fund its to make someone’s day and support the server and the server showing appreciation to you for what you did. For example when I gift a rank to someone it can show up as “Mellysz gifted Elite rank to Sonic_Raptor. Thanks for supporting ManaCube” etc... because buying cubits and then buying a rank to someone just seems like you only did because you want to boost your patron not because you wanted to make that person happy. Rank gifting counting towards your patron was just another suggestion it can be discussed and it could count towards theirs too.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,887 47
After extensive testing of buying 5HugSSM vip, I think there should be a new announcement message in chat that says like "SSM_GOD has gifted VIP rank to 5HugSSM!"