Implemented Rank Gifting

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Congrats!! I really like the suggestion and it was so good seeing it was implemented so quickly

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Still confused about what this is supposed to do, but I guess I like the idea, congrats! :)
also, does that mean when someone buys a rank for you, it doesn’t count towards that person’s patron, that it only counts for the person who paid for the rank...?

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Still confused about what this is supposed to do, but I guess I like the idea, congrats! :)
also, does that mean when someone buys a rank for you, it doesn’t count towards that person’s patron, that it only counts for the person who paid for the rank...?
basically if you want to buy someone a rank without using cubits AND you want /patron on YOUR account, you'd use the gifting system. To do this you log in to store with your ign like normal, and then just click as a gift for someone else.

This does not change your ability to use cubits if you want to buy someone a rank. And you are still able to buy them a rank and have it count towards their /patron by logging into the store with their name.

What I want to know is if someone charges back someones rank that was gifted to them, would the recipient still get banned? completely random question not related to my saltiness or anything :expressionless: