Rank Permissions for Olympus Bugged?

Okemian

VIP+
Okemian
Okemian
VIP+
Ratings
So I bought VIP+ the other day and just going through the list of 'perks' there are a number which don't work or I don't have permission for when the description in the store says otherwise.
'Rain Clouds' is shown on /trails but I'm not actually able to use any of the options, 'Wings' is also shown on the /trails menu but I don't have permissions. /kittycannon is listed but I don't have the permissions for (though I'm not too fussed with that), and the 12+ pets I apparently get access to, I don't. They even say in game "unlocks with VIP+ rank" but are greyed out.

I've asked a few times in-game but never got a response about why I don't have permission for these rank perks when I have the rank.

HyDr0KT

PATRON
HyDr0KT
HyDr0KT
Patron
Ratings
97 5
Hello.

Sometimes after a reset, some permissions may be taken away as well as some new ones may be added. I haven't heard of any specific reason as to why these commands were removed from VIP+ rank but if I had to guess, it was most likely either forgotten or just removed since they weren't necessary or used by many. I will try and get this looked into. In addition, the terms and conditions of the server store state that commands and perks of these in game ranks are subject to change at anytime. I will keep you updated if any of these perks are re-added to your related rank.

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
On the day of the reset Dacon said that the permissions plugin was changed, so it could just be that he hasn't got round to readding some of the rank perks yet.