[CLOSED] Rank Upgrade Giveaway! (not open to current MVP+)

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Hi, I'm Amy, and I'm hosting a giveaway for the wonderful people on this server!

A random person will be the winner of a rank upgrade! This is open to current non-ranked players up to current MVP. It's not open to MVP+ because i can't buy anyone elite haha

All you have to do to enter is write:
  1. your in-game name
  2. Your current rank
  3. your discord (if you have it, if you win and you don't have discord ill contact you here, on the forums)
  4. And your favourite realm/gamemode on Manacube and why
Date Changed! This giveaway will now close on the 7th of February, so you have a whole week to enter! The winner will be contacted/announced in the following week.

EDIT: This is open to any alt accounts and/or you can enter your friend for them too <3

EDIT 2: GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED

Good luck, thank you, have fun and most importantly, have a good night/day !!!!

- Amy <3

Last edited:

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
I'm not entering but just wanted to say that its nice of you to do this <3

DylanB_666

Dedicated Member
ELITE
DylanB_666
DylanB_666
ELITE
Ratings
70 4
Ign: DylanB_666
Discord: DylanB123#4761
Favourite gamemode: currently its islands because its rlly chill with a nice community, however after olympus reset it will probably be there.

samsei

VIP+
samsei_
samsei_
VIP+
Ratings
ign: samsei_
discord: samh #5578
gamemode: parkour because the people are so nice and i love the mapmaker thing :D

Last edited:

garmerx

ELITE
xGarmerx
xGarmerx
ELITE
Ratings
IGN: _awesomeboy__
Discord: Garmer#6523
Fav server: survival because it gives you freedom to be able to do what you want and also lets you have have in your own way.

oien

ELITE
oien
oien
ELITE
Ratings
Hi, I'm Amy, and I'm hosting a giveaway for the wonderful people on this server!

A random person will be the winner of a rank upgrade! This is open to current non-ranked players up to current MVP. It's not open to MVP+ because i can't buy anyone elite haha

1. your in-game name
  2. Your current rank
  3. your discord (if you have it, if you win and you don't have discord ill contact you here, on the forums)
This giveaway will close on the 28th of February, so you have a whole month to enter! The winner will be contacted/announced in the first week of March.

EDIT: This is open to any alt accounts too <3

- Amy <3
ign: oYalino
discord Yalino#6969
mvp just bc i have content creator role doesent mean i have full perms
fav gamemode: survival bc ppl there are super chill and fun to play

-Peter-

MVP+
PETEERRR
PETEERRR
MVP+
Ratings

1. your in-game name
  2. Your current rank
This giveaway will close on the 28th of February, so you have a whole month to enter! The winner will be contacted/announced in the first week of March.

- Amy <3
Pee_Uh
Mvp
-Peter-#6987
Survival

NiekFe

VIP
NiekFe
NiekFe
VIP
Ratings

1. your in-game name
  2. Your current rank

- Amy <3
IGN: chOwOke_me_pls
Discord: Berend Brokkenpap#1350
Favorite realm: Parkour, because it is very original and fun to play and not like any other parkour server

Ratings
Hi,
-My ign: Habsburgertje
-My Discord: HABS#9318
- My rank: vip+
- I play on survival bc I like the community well the most of them XD, it’s because there are a lot of people who helped me there and I just like the party system. There are probably other people who need this rank more so you can give it to som1 who has no rank bc that would be better. But if your giving me it- Thank you then A LOT I’m happy that there are people like this ;)).

Ratings
IGN: Dispacher1
Discord: Siur07 #2529
Favorite Server: Parkour because it helps me improve my skills and is reliefing when you finish a parkour you are on for a long time

Ratings
IGN : not_lychee
discord : Not Lychee#6046
fav gamemode : survival cuz its fun trading stuff and making friends even though i never experienced that

Emee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Emeenem
Emeenem
ELITE
Ratings
tfw you've run out of friends' ranks to upgrade lol

gowan Amy. GL to y'all that's entering. she's real with this

_Wolfelz_

MVP
Wxcf
Wxcf
MVP
Ratings
Ign: _Wolfelz_
Current rank: VIP
Discord: Walf#3311
Fav gamemode and why: I really like survival. Survival is a nice community and I'm always having fun, and making new friends. This is probably the best server I've found.....and soon I do plan on applying for a staff rank, given that i have staff training ;)
But that's coming months from now probably

awesoness

Dedicated Member
ELITE
awesoness
awesoness
ELITE
Ratings
167 8
IGN: awesoness
Current rank: VIP
Discord: TSMwyatt1 #6221
Favorite realm: Parkour because Parkour is purely superior (we don't talk about chat shhhh).

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
First of all, thank you!! This is so nice of you to do. :)

IGN (Alt): AcidReflvx
Current Rank: VIP
Discord: Acid Reflvx#3042
Favorite gamemode and why: I love parkour because I never run out of things to do, like building maps, playing new maps, playing maps I haven't completed before, and adventure maps, spawn parkour, and more. Its a ton of fun imo!

Once again, thank you! <3

gay

Dedicated Member
PATRON
ooggay
ooggay
Patron
Ratings
130 5
IGN: gaylastima
Discord: gaylastima#7500
Favorite Gamemode: Olympus because that's my home or Survival because of cfs.