4thForce

Forum Expert
ELITE
4thForce
4thForce
ELITE
Ratings
334 6
Rant by replying here for anything you feel very strong about. You could write about why you think pineapple on pizza is a sin or a pet peeve you have about cell phones in movie theaters. Write here to let your feelings out, just don't get too carried away...

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
I can't sleep
The ac in my room bas been broken for 15 years my dad tried to get a guy to fix it but they never ever showed up Whenever I say he needs fix ac he just stares off into the distance and ignores me But now since the pollen is bad and I need my windows open cause it's 90 degrees I can't breath it's very bad I'm gonna give an ultimatum I think tell him if it no fix in 1 week I call a guy I find whomsta actually get it done cause I litrrally hurt from this pollen probably be more expensive too but I don't care anymore I can't breathe

Also but seperatly- intermission cause I like the word also it's really funny- anyways also I get really angry when people see others struggling and they don't help. I know I do it to it's kinda just part of human nature but I've been really trying not to. Most annoyingly for simple thing like daily tasks or duties but more specifically with greatly impactful things like mental health. People often put down, ignore, or make peoples current mindset worse. I guess it's just cause it's close to home for me but whenever I hear someone actually in a very bad state I drop everything and try to help them. I'd even stay up to 4am comforting people when I have finals the next morning because other people are more important than me. But I feel like I never hear of or see others doing that and it really breaks my heart because you are so important

Thanks for letting me rant without it being too awkward :']