Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Thats fantastic Wolfy!! I will make a list of the current known times I have. Glad you enjoyed the parkour!! @Uneasilly // Sil built it for me. If you're looking for more parkour check out ./warp gummy as he has some. Also we can race sometime if you like.

Raptor

Ratings
Thats fantastic Wolfy!! I will make a list of the current known times I have. Glad you enjoyed the parkour!! @Uneasilly // Sil built it for me. If you're looking for more parkour check out ./warp gummy as he has some. Also we can race sometime if you like.

Raptor

Raptor
YES PLSSSS

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
Love to see people getting excited over stuff like this, good job!!
Part of an event I ran a while ago and you have no idea how cool it is that people are still enjoying ./warp parkour on survival after such a long time.

CammX

MVP+
CammX
CammX
MVP+
Ratings
82 4
I didn't time my parkour run :( although last week I did complete it before everyone else and won 500million $. Which was nice since I was running low on funds. I think I was just lucky alot of players had more lag than me and quite a few players couldn't understand how to make the slime jump properly.