Reach or ping

Ratings
I feel it could go both ways but i'm leaning more into the reach way. But then there is also the fact you were recording so it might have cause d lag and made the ping issue.

ntc

Forum Expert
ELITE
ntc
ntc
ELITE
Ratings
249 13
That's obvious reach in my opinion. I've fought people with extremely low ping on Manacube and they do not get hits such as those.
Just from my experience, since he jumped on the second or third hit, it usually means they have reach and know that they will get the crit to kill eveyone quicker.

People who have better ping are more likely to get the first hit but in this case the player is hitting you from 4-5 blocks on the second and third hit.

You should make a player report here with the format provided :p

I spent time to prove he is cheating,
chrome_2017-03-18_10-25-08.jpg

3 and a half blocks is where the start of the hit was as your screen rotated.
The range in minecraft is 3 blocks but you were pressing 'w' at the same time so you had momentum aswell.
Hits do not register that quick in 1.8, so if you ran at someone to hit them and they are sprinting too, the range would be about 2.6-2.8 I am assuming.
This proves that he had reach :p

Last edited:

Its_Kat

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
147 2
Allfornothinglol If you would like to file a player report you can fill one out. But be aware reach is a harder hack to prove because with better ping and momentum a player can reach 4-5 blocks in range. When reporting a player for hacks I recommend looking for more obvious hacks that hackers would use along with reach, like aura for example.

Ratings
That's obvious reach in my opinion. I've fought people with extremely low ping on Manacube and they do not get hits such as those.
Just from my experience, since he jumped on the second or third hit, it usually means they have reach and know that they will get the crit to kill eveyone quicker.

People who have better ping are more likely to get the first hit but in this case the player is hitting you from 4-5 blocks on the second and third hit.

View attachment 7016
The range in minecraft is 3 blocks but you were pressing 'w' at the same time so you had momentum aswell.
Hits do not register that quick in 1.8, so if you ran at someone to hit them and they are sprinting too, the range would be about 2.6-2.8 I am assuming.
Yeah i was gonna say it's a four block reach that does look like it.

Ratings
5 1
I feel it could go both ways but i'm leaning more into the reach way. But then there is also the fact you were recording so it might have cause d lag and made the ping issue.
He didnt look like he was a lagging, and recording doesn't cause ping issues

GoldenGaming

Dedicated Member
Ratings
136 2

View attachment 7016
Alright. So adding on to your "Math" I also spend some time doing the math. The only difference is I have shown my work for everyone to see.
https://imgur.com/gallery/Tv2XS

As you can see. He was able to hit you from 3.6 blocks away. That's in the range of reach on most Minecraft servers. ManaCube included. Thus, the dude's seemingly innocent. If there was some sketch head turns then sure. That'd be easier to prove for hacks. But if you're attempting to obtain evidence of kill aura or force field. Do the math. If the "Said hacker" hit you at the angle. Great! Follow the Pythagorean theorem. Otherwise, you don't have the concrete evidence. Have a nice day

-Golden