Reactions need fixing

Jordn

VIP+
Jordn
Jordn
VIP+
Ratings
28 2
Hello, small little issue on creative that a few people have noticed including myself. We are unable to check how many scramblers / reactions we have done. It's just been stuck at 0 for everyone.
Another issue i've noticed with it, is that it sometimes gives you mana for winning a scrambler and sometimes it just doesn't give you any at all.
Capture.PNG

Come to think of it, the entire menu is filled with unfixed bugs and I feel like Creative in general needs to be looked at more by the developers.

Cheers!

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hello, small little issue on creative that a few people have noticed including myself. We are unable to check how many scramblers / reactions we have done. It's just been stuck at 0 for everyone.
Another issue i've noticed with it, is that it sometimes gives you mana for winning a scrambler and sometimes it just doesn't give you any at all. View attachment 18787
Come to think of it, the entire menu is filled with unfixed bugs and I feel like Creative in general needs to be looked at more by the developers.

Cheers!
Hey there!
I don't know how long this has been an issue, but the reactions and stats for /scrambler have been disabled on skyblock as well. I don't know if the reactions on creative are supposed to be this way, but I'd also put this in #issues section of the discord if you haven't already.

Best,
WingsOfFyre

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,320 82
Hello,

This has been reported before, but I will definitely pass it on again just incase it has been overlooked.

In future, please use our support section to report bugs/issues, just so staff are able to see them and deal with them in an orderly manner.

Thanks for bringing this up!