Really disappointed this happened

Ratings
I was on skyblock the other day and I started to get hurt for no reason. Then all of a sudden I got disconnected. It said something about an internal connection or error, honestly I can't remember. Anyway I came back on skyblock and found out I died! I lost everything. I really didn't care about anything except that I lost my silk touch pick. I am really disappointed that this happened because of a glitch on the server especially because it wasn't even my fault. It took me FOREVER to get that pick since my island isn't really that big and I don't have much money. It's not fair at all. Now I am stuck without it and I can't seem to get another enchanted pick or book. I have even tried to buy one from someone else with no luck. It really makes me frustrated and honestly makes me not want to play on the server even though I like it. It takes me forever to gain xp to enchant and it could take thousands of levels to finally get a silk book or pick again because it's a random thing. Now every time I get on skyblock I just get disgusted this happened. This issue should be fixed and honestly I feel I should have a replacement or compensation. This was totally unfair. :cry:

SM20012

Ratings
13 3
This has been happening for a few players. We are sorry that you died and lost items and unfortunately we cannot refund them.

SM20012