Rebirth Challenges Introduction

Kanji

ELITE
Kanjita
Kanjita
ELITE
Ratings
(Note: Like I said on my last thread, Summary of Pickaxe Upgrades, this is just my own personal experience and own way, players who have been on the server for longer than I have can give way better tips.)

In this thread I'm going to be talking about the different kinds of Rebirths that are available on Olympus, easiest way to do them and in what order to do them in.

Ares' Challenge:
Requirements: Win 10 Clan Battles and have $25,000,000.
Easiest way to do this is to join a clan that already has 10 Clan Battles won, or make your own clan and pay someone to let you win 10 clan battles.

Athena's Challenge:
Requirements: Kill 25 players and have $25,000,000.

Just like Are's, you can pay someone to let you kill them 25 times or if you are actually good at PvP, with the right gear and enchantments you might win your battles, whatever floats your boat.

Artemis' Challenge:
Requirements: Slay 1000 Mobs and have $25,000,000.
There are usually mobs around the spawn of Olympus so you can go and kill some there.

Apollo's Challenge:
Requirements: Fire 2500 Arrows and have $25,000,000.
You can ask to borrow a bow and arrow with infinity and shoot arrows into the sky or buy a bow off of the Auction House.

Aphrodite's Challenge:
Requirements: Receive 50 hugs and have $25,000,000.
You just ask for a hug for hug, someone hugs you and you hug them back, its a win-win.

Hera's Challenge:
Requirements: Sacrifice 50 Golden Apples and have $25,000,000.
This one is a bit of a long process. You can plant trees to get apples from the leaves, move on to a mine that has gold ores in it, smelt the ores to get ingots, and craft a golden apple from there on. Or you can just ask if anyone is selling Golden Apples on the Auction House, just know that having Regular Golden Apples and Enchanted Golden Apples in your inventory do NOT work for this rebirth.

Demeter's Challenge:
Requirements: Harvest 5000 wheat and have $25,000,000.
You can use bone meal on this one if you like from buying it on the shop. All you need to do is plow a 9x9 square on your plot and put water in the middle of the 9x9. Plant some wheat seeds and use bone meal on them to get your wheat instantly. You can do this in any way you see fit.

Poseidon's Challenge:
Requirements: Catch 150 Fish and have $25,000,000.
This one is very time consuming and requires a lot of patience so do this when you have free time. While you are fishing, junk does not count as catching fish.

Hade's Challenge:
Requirements: $75,000,000.
This one obviously stands out different from the rest. Just mine for this one.

Hermes' Challenge:
Requirements: $25,000,000 and 125,000 EXP
For this you just need to hit Level 185 in EXP Level (Not Manacube or Mining Level). Just mine ores for this or get XP Bottles from Voting. You can also use /kingdoms to get XP bottles worth 15,000 XP. (You must unlock /kingdoms first though.)

Hephaestus' Challenge:
Requirements: Mining Level 75 and $25,000,000.
Just like the Hade's Rebirth, Mine. Mine. Mine.

Dionysus' Challenge:
Requirements: $25,000,000 and Harvest 5000 Melons.
Similar to Demeter's Challenge. You can buy Melon Seeds of the shop and plant them or see if someone has a warp for you to freely mine Melons.

Zeus' Challenge:
Requirements: $25,000,000, All Rebirth Challenges Completed, All Achievements Unlocked, and 50 hours played.
This is the final rebirth you have to complete. You cannot complete Zeus without the other rebirths first.

Rebirth Challenges from 1st to Last.
1. Hades Rebirth.
2. Demeter's Rebirth.
3. Hermes' Rebirth.
4. Dionysus's Rebirth.
5. Ares' Rebirth.
6. Athena's Rebirth.
7. Hera's Rebirth.
8. Poseidon's Rebirth.
9. Aphrodite's Rebirth.
10. Apollo's Rebirth.
11. Hephaestus' Rebirth.
12. Zeus' Rebirth.

Thank you for taking the time to read my guide on Rebirths. Like I said before, this is just my own personal and easiest way on how to complete all your rebirth challenges. (Edits could be made in the future if needed.)

Last edited: