Rebirth Challenges

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
Hey all,

Through my hours of playing on this server, I can't help but say that the amount of rebirth challenges seems to be a little incomplete. Just wondering what some of y'all think about adding some new challenges to the mix or do y'all think it's great as is?

Thanks!

OrangeSkyes

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
This is a pretty good suggestion. There were actually a few rebirth changes that occurred this season to our existing rebirths, but it would be cool to see some new rebirths!

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
Like Kat said many of Olympus's have stayed the same since since one but there has been changes to them as time goes along. My favorite change has to be the hermes challenge, the parkour is the best!!

What would you suggest for new rebirth challenges? That of course wouldn't be too easy to keep the challenge there for the player :)

ranged<3

PeterBez

peterdagolem
peterdagolem
Ratings
Ah I see! yeah the hermes challenge is definitely a good one that's different from the rest. I was thinking of an archery course the player has to complete and call the rebirth Asclepius, as in greek mythology Asclepius was Apollo's son. Still thinking of new idea's though, if anything new pops into my head i'll make sure to add it to this thread.

Thanks!

OrangeSkyes

Yagami

ELITE
Plomph
Plomph
ELITE
Ratings
I think that's a wonderful idea, once you hit the brick wall at 12 rebirths It's just ascension, no gratifying rewards from cool new challenges. Perhaps adding something like player kills, or a Medusa rebirth, when you kill the Medusa boss you receive the Medusa head,

Quick

Forum Expert
ELITE
Quick_Silver_
Quick_Silver_
ELITE
Ratings
214 20
I think that's a wonderful idea, once you hit the brick wall at 12 rebirths It's just ascension, no gratifying rewards from cool new challenges. Perhaps adding something like player kills, or a Medusa rebirth, when you kill the Medusa boss you receive the Medusa head,
I mean there is already zulrah boss but i do love the idea of another challenge

ExclusiveKeeper

MVP
ExclusiveKeeper
ExclusiveKeeper
MVP
Ratings
Another good idea for other rebirths to add could be like the minor gods, or include rebirths that have to deal with stories of heroes such as Odysseus or Hercules, or including titans as well

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Another good idea for other rebirths to add could be like the minor gods, or include rebirths that have to deal with stories of heroes such as Odysseus or Hercules, or including titans as well
Honestly, I would love to see the Zeus rebirth changed. Instead of random achievements, finding pieces of lore on other greek mythology like Narcissus, Titans (like Atlas *cough*), more about the gods, ... . Hopefully something for next season :)

nickclosed

Forum Expert
PATRON+
nickclosed
nickclosed
Patron+
Ratings
306 10
All of these ideas are really great and I would love to see how they will be implemented into the game.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I think the rebirths right now are pretty good. Twelve is a good number, and there's one for each "Olympian" god from Greek mythology. The challenges relate to each god well.

ceooofsex

ELITE
starrysai
starrysai
ELITE
Ratings
That's a good idea :D It could be implemented in another way, because as Tasses mentioned, there's one for each god. So maybe doing ascension challenges or something a little different would be interesting too. Right now, rebirthing and finishing all of them as a short-time player does add a bit of a challenge.

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
Maybe every 10 ascensions you have to do a new challenge. This way, ascending won't be that boring. xD