Received another Hat from the Birthday chest when it states youll only win it once

Ratings
?? Kinda pissed that I payed 8 dollars for that and got the same item twice. Refund or another key please? either way, i try and use /hats and it says im not permitted.. so if i could get help with that if you need proof ill show it

ign 0domain1

Ratings
Hello 0domain1,

Could you please make a support ticket with proof of purchase, as well as you winning the hat twice? https://forums.manacube.com/support/open

I also don't believe /hats will be enabled till the proxies reboot later tonight.
Im not entirely sure how to prove i won the hats twice besides the fact that everyone immidately told me to make a ticket in regards to this, but i can prove my purchases on the support ticket.. If i recorded everytime i played I would obviously be able to provide proof, but either way, even if i took a picture the second time, theres no way to prove I got it the first time as well..

Ratings
Im not entirely sure how to prove i won the hats twice besides the fact that everyone immidately told me to make a ticket in regards to this, but i can prove my purchases on the support ticket.. If i recorded everytime i played I would obviously be able to provide proof, but either way, even if i took a picture the second time, theres no way to prove I got it the first time as well..
Is there a possibility that it will show that i have two of the same hat when it gets enabled?

Ratings
You can go into your minecraft logs and try using that as sustainable evidence. Also I've already made a report for /hats, but you should be able to get a refund for the key. I'm sure there's other people who have had the same issue.

Ratings
You can go into your minecraft logs and try using that as sustainable evidence. Also I've already made a report for /hats, but you should be able to get a refund for the key. I'm sure there's other people who have had the same issue.
Thank you Aury, I truly hope so, Thank you for the help I've received from both of you.

Ratings
Yes, I got the hat 3 times. Didn't think it was an issue untill I saw this. How do I access the logs and am I able to see it if it was yesterday?

MCBYT

MVP+
Mapper
MCBYT
MCBYT
Ratings
91 5
Yes, I got the hat 3 times. Didn't think it was an issue untill I saw this. How do I access the logs and am I able to see it if it was yesterday?
Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/logs and look through the most recent ones. They should either be .txt (normal text files) or .gz (compressed logs that you can then extract and read). Then do CTRL-F and type in the hat message (I don't open keys often, but if the message was "%username% has just won a birthday hat!" then you'd search "warlord9120 has just won a birthday hat!"

Ratings
Go to %appdata%/.minecraft/logs and look through the most recent ones. They should either be .txt (normal text files) or .gz (compressed logs that you can then extract and read). Then do CTRL-F and type in the hat message (I don't open keys often, but if the message was "%username% has just won a birthday hat!" then you'd search "warlord9120 has just won a birthday hat!"
Where do I go to that? In minecraft chat or...?

MCBYT

MVP+
Mapper
MCBYT
MCBYT
Ratings
91 5
Where do I go to that? In minecraft chat or...?
In your file manager. Open file manager, then type %appdata% at the top text bar and hit ENTER, then open .minecraft, then logs. Find one from the day this happened.

Ratings
I found out where but I can't seem to open them :/

Ratings
In your file manager. Open file manager, then type %appdata% at the top text bar and hit ENTER, then open .minecraft, then logs. Find one from the day this happened.
Thank you. I found out why I can't open them. They're coded so I can't read them. Any chance this can geet bypassed or can someone else read it??

MCBYT

MVP+
Mapper
MCBYT
MCBYT
Ratings
91 5
Thank you. I found out why I can't open them. They're coded so I can't read them. Any chance this can geet bypassed or can someone else read it??
What extension are they? If they're .gz or .tar.gz like I remember, you should be able to right click, then extract. If not, you may need to download 7ZIP.