Recommendations

Toxickmg

VIP+
katiexpooh
katiexpooh
VIP+
Ratings
I recently joined manacube and have only really played islands and parkour. Does anyone recommend anything else I should do/play on manacube? :)

caleb!

Dedicated Member
ELITE
imageyser
imageyser
ELITE
Ratings
251 8
CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play creative pls it will be so much fun and so rad

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

play creative pls it will be so much fun and so rad
calm char drag! :mad:

Jash

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Jashhy
Jashhy
Patron+
Ratings
367 5
Kitpvp is fun if you're into fighting others ^w^
But parkour on top! I'm glad you're enjoying it <3

Mellysz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Mel1y
Mel1y
ELITE
Ratings
190 7
If you are looking for a non p2w gamemode, i’d probably say creative, parkour, islands, kitpvp would be ideal but if you are down to spend money check out olympus or skyblock there are lots of gamemode’s to decide.

49ersDude

Forum Expert
VIP+
49ersDude
49ersDude
VIP+
Ratings
95 10
pk 100% I don't find any other one's ok besides kitpvp. Kitpvp is where i go when pk resets.

Nathanpls

Forum Expert
PATRON+
Ratings
460 21
Really depends on what you're interested in. There's Prison, survival, kitpvp, skyblock and creative. I am mostly on parkour, but tend to stop by all gamemodes once in a while. Kit pvp and Atlas are my other stops <3 Glad to hear you're enjoying parkour though

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
357 108
Dont listen to anyone!! Skyblock survival and parkour are the best gamemodes. Whould even add factions for the more risky players.

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Parkour / Creative / KitPvP / Aether!

frsz

Parkour Mod+ | Map Judge
PATRON+
frsz
frsz
Patron+
Ratings
265 7
Heyoo, a lot has been said by these wonderful people ^^ but imma just give my 2 cents of advice anyways : )

It all just depends on what you like and enjoy!

I main parkour because I like the arcade, quick playing nature of it, as well as kitpvp, though kit is more aggressive and quicker.

If you're into aggressive games, clearly kitpvp and factions!

If you're into mining and grinding farms and afking, Olympus (Atlas / Aether) and then just choose one with the community you best like (or both!)

If you're into just traditional minecraft (but with twists and perks), then survival is good!

If you're into skyblock type gamemodes, check out Aztec or Oasis (identical, just different communities), or Islands!

If you just want to have a nice quiet time and like to build, then definitely creative, of course!

PS. I have only played a tiny bit of each gamemode (apart from parkour) so please correct me if I'm wrong on any of these ^-^

But just send a little bit on all of the gamemodes, you'll soon find out what you like and dislike! You don't have to main just one, you can play all if you really want to! The server is your oyster (or whatever the saying is) :D

GraveBeard

PATRON
GraveBeardy
GraveBeardy
Patron
Ratings
Every realm is great for it's own reason, in my opinion though after playing through a few of them I landed on earth. I enjoy the towny feel, makes things a little more exciting once you get the mechanics down.