Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello DingusRice,

I will be putting your map into Reveiwing for the following reasons.
The theme is somewhat original, there are a few maps related to music/music players etc. but none exactly like this.
The build is very good. The exterior could possibly have a bit more variety in the blocks that you use, however, the shaping of the build is very well done, and accurate to the theme, so well done!
The parkour is varied, which is good. However, I don't really like a lot of the placement of the jumps. I feel like first section of the parkour inside the main area of the build is quite messy and confusing. I also find some of the jumps a bit too difficult.
I would recommend trying to use the build a bit more when building the jumps. I understand you wouldn't want to potentially make the build a bit messy, but it would be great if you could make the path of the parkour a bit clearer, and maybe have some areas where the jumps are on the outside of the build, leading up to the end part.
I'm happy to discuss this further with you and give some more suggestions/examples of how you could rearrange the parkour a bit more, as well as changing a couple of the jumps that are too difficult. You can message me in-game, on the forums or on discord madi#5198
Once these changes have been made, please message me and I will happily accept this map.

Thanks!
- Madi

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello DingusRice,

Now that these changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you, your map has been Accepted!
Like I previously mentioned, the theme is original, and the build is very good.
You also had a nice variety in jumps making the map enjoyable to complete.
The parkour is now distributed well across the build, and has a nicer, clearer parkour path.
The length and difficulty are good for a medium map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.