Rejected Red Run: Easy Speedrun Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator: BustinBamboa
Map Name: Red Run
Jumps: Roughly 30-40 due to a shortcut
Difficulty: Easy (very)
Note: This map is meant to give players who are not very good a parkour something to work towards i see the map as a baby's first speed run map. (if that makes sense)
Plot Id: -71:-20

Attachments

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
-1 theme is unoriginal and there is no main build.

WaffleLord47

Ratings
Technically, this was the maps everyone was playing back in the day. Unfortunately in this day and age, especially on this server maps have to have a theme and a very nice build to go with it to be accepted. Either way, good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello BustinBamboa,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected. The theme is unoriginal, as we have several maps relating to colors, and even more specifically, a red one (RedvsBlue). There is no main build, which is a big issue; in the future, try to have a build that your parkour can build off of. You can look at recently accepted maps for examples of these. The parkour is quite repetitive with the use of the same blocks throughout the entire map. Try to use different types of jumps to create a more fulfilling parkour experience. Your map did fit the difficulty, however, so good job!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.