Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
Hi all!

I have been perm muted on Manacube. This has been a long time coming to be honest and it is one that could've been easily avoided through making better decisions on my side. I have spoken to so many new players and new people during the time I could speak. I want to say a thank you to my favourite moderators. Thank you BuffIzzy, IpattyI and jacobsfunparty ( also shinxy boo is a homie). Amy and Katrina have also been lovely and I've had some amazing conversations with quinnyp. I will probably no longer play on the server for a while. Whilst I work on my school stuff and my attitude. I will come on to play my awesome maps. I hope you all know that I am deeply saddened by this permanent mute and I am hoping to appeal in the future once I can show the moderation team I can change. Thank you everyone for being always so supportive and once again I am sorry for my actions. Yours sincerely Mr Lickah

bye bye!

Pris

Forum Expert
ELITE
Prisioner
Prisioner
ELITE
Ratings
383 7
Hi all!

I have been perm muted on Manacube. This has been a long time coming to be honest and it is one that could've been easily avoided through making better decisions on my side. I have spoken to so many new players and new people during the time I could speak. I want to say a thank you to my favourite moderators. Thank you BuffIzzy, IpattyI and jacobsfunparty ( also shinxy boo is a homie). Amy and Katrina have also been lovely and I've had some amazing conversations with quinnyp. I will probably no longer play on the server for a while. Whilst I work on my school stuff and my attitude. I will come on to play my awesome maps. I hope you all know that I am deeply saddened by this permanent mute and I am hoping to appeal in the future once I can show the moderation team I can change. Thank you everyone for being always so supportive and once again I am sorry for my actions. Yours sincerely Mr Lickah

bye bye!
can i put my [redacted] in yo jaws

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24
Sad to see you go Bin. There will never be change on Manacube

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
my jaws dropped when i saw you get perm muted, i really hope you can pick up the ball and come back a better person!

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
Noo don't go homie D:

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
we'll miss u binna : (

sayonara to our favorite balls enthusiast

ItsRainingMen101

Dedicated Member
Unascertained
Unascertained
Ratings
49 2
Can I put my balls in your jaws (Your jaws)?
Balls in your jaws (Your jaws)
Can I? (Can I?), can I? (Can I?)

trashthetic

ELITE
trashthetic
trashthetic
ELITE
Ratings
81 6
the BinLickerLover anthem

BinLicker

Forum Master
ELITE
BinLicker
BinLicker
ELITE
Ratings
481 8
my jaws dropped when i saw you get perm muted, i really hope you can pick up the ball and come back a better person!
Hehe ball
You'll get warned on the forums for this I really suggest you remove it becuase it apparently counts as harassment

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
The new copypasta

Farewell [Rejacted]LickerLover

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
NO BIN ILL MISS YOU

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
idc if I get a warning lol

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
balls. cya bin

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
hopefully your ballsack map is still accepted after you're gone

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I do like bouncy balls... ya'll like balls, balls are fun, like those epic ball pits at skyzone, wait no those r foam pits lmaooo. Pls no peeing in the ball pit.
In all seriousness, I never knew u well bin but I wish u the best of luck in ur future endeavours <3 and just because ur perm muted now doesn't mean it's the end of the line! Do what you feel like you need to do, Manacube will await your return :)

Edit: Looking at the manacube bansite and it looks like the mute is temp not perm...?
1630901652787.png