Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Ink and Des,

This map is now in Ongoing. This means that your map has been reviewed by a primary map judge, and is ready to be discussed among the map judging team. Please be patient with us during this process, as it can take a few days for us to reach a final decision on your map!

If you have questions in the meantime, feel free to message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hey Ink and Des,

I will be putting this map into reviewing. This means that there are aspects of your map that are really great, but others will have to be modified before the map can be fully accepted. You will have until February 10th, 2021 to make the needed changes to the map before it is automatically rejected.

The theme is somewhat original, there are many many Pokemon maps already on the server, however there is no map of Regice yet. The build is great, it is accurate to what Regice looks like and captures the shinyness of the Pokemon well. Good work!

The main issue with the map is the parkour, specifically the exterior. While the inside is really fun to play overall, the outside struggles to capture that same feeling with many annoying corner jumps that feel repetitive and a bit boring. The map judging team would like to see revised exterior sections so they are less annoying, specifically the many corner jumps.

Thanks for submitting this map! When you have made the needed changes, please message me on Discord.

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello Ink and Des,

Thank you for making the needed changes to the map! It is now being accepted. Hope to see more maps from you both soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.