Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Hey everyone! I’m finally back and active again since I first joined and bought my rank in 2018. I don’t remember much of the community from back then, and I’m sure there’s a lot of people who aren’t familiar with me either.

So hi! I’m Surzy_MrSure or Surzy for short. I just turned 19 a few weeks ago, and my interests include writing (mostly Poetry, allegories or short stories), Pokemon (both the video game and the card game), philosophy, and I try to become familiar with all different types of hobbies and concepts. I’m hoping to major in Political Science in college, and someday run for President. Politics is probably one of my biggest interests, however I likely won’t openly discuss it because I don’t care to start conflict or drama.

As for Manacube, I’m mostly a survival main, however I plan on branching off and spending some time in Factions. I hope to be someone who helps others as often as I can, and teaching new players how the server mechanics work. I’m hoping to apply for staff in the near future, but regardless of my rank I’m hoping to make a difference in the community :)

Unfortunately, life has thrown some difficult obstacles in my way in the last few years. In October of 2020 I started experiencing severe chest pains. After a few weeks of it persisting, I was taken to the ER. They gave me all kinds of meds, but nothing seemed to work, and I appeared fine on the surface. Fast forward after months of hospital visits, doctors appointments, and testing, I was given two diagnosis’. The first is Ehlers Danlos, and the second is Neurocardiogenic Syncope and Collapse. Ehlers Danlos is a genetic disorder and a connective tissue disorder that effects different people in different ways, but there’s a few major underlying symptoms: Hyperflexibility, stretchy skin, and fragility. Ehlers Danlos is caused by the body missing things that help hold your connective tissues together. This is a big issue because your nerves, muscles, basically everything is made of connective tissue. Cardiologists has noticed that because of the flexibility of the tissue, I have a leaky aortic valve, and my upper aorta is enlarged. It is not an issue at the moment, but I will need heart surgery in the future. Luckily, a CT of the head and neck showed no risk of stroke at the moment. My family is attempting to get me out to the Cleveland Clinic for a full diagnosis (The doctors in Cleveland clinic believe I’m the first person to have a new undiscovered variant of the disorder) and a treatment plan. The doctors believe the chest pain I’m experiencing is either inflamed tissue under my ribs, or the muscles in my chest slowly tearing, not enough to be a threat but enough to hurt. Unfortunately there is no cure, and the treatment for existing variants is maintaining joints to stop decay from being as fast.
Neurocardiogenic syncope and collapse is a neurological disorder that causes me to pass out under certain circumstances. I lose my vision, hearing, feeling in my body, and control of my muscles, and collapse to the floor. My heart rate drops to 20-40bpm and I lay on the ground barely conscious. This is triggered if I get too hot, do too much exercise, stand up too fast, am dehydrated, stand still too long, sit still too long, etc. The only real treatment for this is to keep my blood pressure elevated and stop me from overheating or overworking.
Obviously, between the two of these, life is frustratingly difficult. It has prevented me from maintaining a normal job or going to college, and often robs me of things, like sleep.

I know that’s a lot, but I figure that if I want to be a part of the community, I should let everyone know beforehand. I can talk about it, but it’s obviously not something I like to focus on a lot. It also serves to explain why I have a lot of time to be online, or if I am offline for a while.

If you’re still reading, thank you very much for your time, and I hope to see you around!

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Hey, welcome back! it's lovely to meet you.

I hope to see you around in-game sometime! (although I rarely venture to Factions/Survival) :p
Thank you! It’s great to meet you too! Congrats on your promotion!

Zavman

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Zavman
Zavman
ELITE
Ratings
64 23
Hey everyone! I’m finally back and active again since I first joined and bought my rank in 2018. I don’t remember much of the community from back then, and I’m sure there’s a lot of people who aren’t familiar with me either.

So hi! I’m Surzy_MrSure or Surzy for short. I just turned 19 a few weeks ago, and my interests include writing (mostly Poetry, allegories or short stories), Pokemon (both the video game and the card game), philosophy, and I try to become familiar with all different types of hobbies and concepts. I’m hoping to major in Political Science in college, and someday run for President. Politics is probably one of my biggest interests, however I likely won’t openly discuss it because I don’t care to start conflict or drama.

As for Manacube, I’m mostly a survival main, however I plan on branching off and spending some time in Factions. I hope to be someone who helps others as often as I can, and teaching new players how the server mechanics work. I’m hoping to apply for staff in the near future, but regardless of my rank I’m hoping to make a difference in the community :)

Unfortunately, life has thrown some difficult obstacles in my way in the last few years. In October of 2020 I started experiencing severe chest pains. After a few weeks of it persisting, I was taken to the ER. They gave me all kinds of meds, but nothing seemed to work, and I appeared fine on the surface. Fast forward after months of hospital visits, doctors appointments, and testing, I was given two diagnosis’. The first is Ehlers Danlos, and the second is Neurocardiogenic Syncope and Collapse. Ehlers Danlos is a genetic disorder and a connective tissue disorder that effects different people in different ways, but there’s a few major underlying symptoms: Hyperflexibility, stretchy skin, and fragility. Ehlers Danlos is caused by the body missing things that help hold your connective tissues together. This is a big issue because your nerves, muscles, basically everything is made of connective tissue. Cardiologists has noticed that because of the flexibility of the tissue, I have a leaky aortic valve, and my upper aorta is enlarged. It is not an issue at the moment, but I will need heart surgery in the future. Luckily, a CT of the head and neck showed no risk of stroke at the moment. My family is attempting to get me out to the Cleveland Clinic for a full diagnosis (The doctors in Cleveland clinic believe I’m the first person to have a new undiscovered variant of the disorder) and a treatment plan. The doctors believe the chest pain I’m experiencing is either inflamed tissue under my ribs, or the muscles in my chest slowly tearing, not enough to be a threat but enough to hurt. Unfortunately there is no cure, and the treatment for existing variants is maintaining joints to stop decay from being as fast.
Neurocardiogenic syncope and collapse is a neurological disorder that causes me to pass out under certain circumstances. I lose my vision, hearing, feeling in my body, and control of my muscles, and collapse to the floor. My heart rate drops to 20-40bpm and I lay on the ground barely conscious. This is triggered if I get too hot, do too much exercise, stand up too fast, am dehydrated, stand still too long, sit still too long, etc. The only real treatment for this is to keep my blood pressure elevated and stop me from overheating or overworking.
Obviously, between the two of these, life is frustratingly difficult. It has prevented me from maintaining a normal job or going to college, and often robs me of things, like sleep.

I know that’s a lot, but I figure that if I want to be a part of the community, I should let everyone know beforehand. I can talk about it, but it’s obviously not something I like to focus on a lot. It also serves to explain why I have a lot of time to be online, or if I am offline for a while.

If you’re still reading, thank you very much for your time, and I hope to see you around!
factions would damn near keep your heart racing that’s for sure! hope you come back

Surzy

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Surzy_MrSure
Surzy_MrSure
ELITE
Ratings
199 3
Welcome back! Always good to see players return.. If you ever get bored come stop by Earth and say hi!
Sounds good, I’ll swing by and hang out on Earth sometime, and yeah I’m glad to be back :)