Remove magic pond challenge from prestige challenges

NateA15

ELITE
NateA15
NateA15
ELITE
Ratings
Can you please remove the magic pond challenge from the prestige challenges in survival as it is to hard for most players which also makes it really stressful for most maybe replace it by fish up x amount of fish or do what skyblock does and have it as boss kills

alexgamer88

ELITE
alexgamer88
alexgamer88
ELITE
Ratings
19 6
I agree- or maybe higher amount of time pond spawns, or lower number of things needed to be caught?

mishalesru

MVP+
mishalesru
mishalesru
MVP+
Ratings
Its not a bad suggestion, but you have to keep in mind that prestige is something you don't expect to get on 2-3 days. Yes, the pond challenge might be challenging but its not impossible to do, it just will take some time to complete. :D

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
Any chance of getting a 9PM pond? It runs every 4 hours except then and that is the main time i am on.
Ping's already added one for 9PM EST :)

Also while pond is very tough, I don't think they should remove it from prestige requirements. I do feel they should buff the pond / fix the mechanics a bit though.

Also keep in mind, its the beginning of the season, so ALOT of players are there right now. Give it a couple months and pond will be much more bareable.

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
369 19
Maybe not remove it but reduce catches? Like it's 50 for party but 30 for prestige think like 10 or so would be about right cause I am lucky to get 1 item out of every 3 ponds. So laggy there

Pandabud104

PATRON+
pandabud104
pandabud104
Patron+
Ratings
24 1
That is great about the 9pm pond. Didn’t know that was added as it wasn’t listed on the pond times when I checked last. For the island quest is the number a set 50 or does the number of party members affect it any? 50 is harder to catch for our party of 5 to others 10, but I’m up for the challenge

iAmBungee

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
iAmBungee
iAmBungee
Patron+
Ratings
146 8
That is great about the 9pm pond. Didn’t know that was added as it wasn’t listed on the pond times when I checked last. For the island quest is the number a set 50 or does the number of party members affect it any? 50 is harder to catch for our party of 5 to others 10, but I’m up for the challenge
Ya Ping said the event time is there it just hasnt been added to the GUI/Timer yet.