Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
What's the point of seeing your old, expired warnings whenever you click onto your profile? It just makes me sad, and that's not what I want to feel when I review my profile. Maybe instead of having them right on the profile, they could be packed into another part of the forum? For example: account > warnings.

Sonic_Raptor

Forum God
ELITE
Sonic_Raptor
Sonic_Raptor
ELITE
Ratings
1,787 69
They are not a very big deal. It could be done I'm sure but I don't think its a good use of Dev's time or trying to convince Admins this would be needed. If people are throwing previous warns in your face let me know and we can work it out from there.

Better to have warnings than be banned or muted :)
He's both

well if you dont break the rules then you wont have warnings
Breaking forum rules except for flame wars or hate speech are all pretty minor tbh and aren't a big deal.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Hehe all my forum warnings are for spam, guess my two pages of punishments on manacube don’t matter anymore bcuz like majority was for spamming!!

Acrellux

Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Yeah..I know it's not a big deal, but maybe sometime in the future when admins are running out of things to do for the forums.
well if you dont break the rules then you wont have warnings
says the banned one xd
i know that already, penguin

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Just because something isn't a searing priority doesn't mean it shouldn't be suggested.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Yo I have 0 warnings and i've been here for 6-8 months be proud and set me as a example for naughty kids, they should be like me.
Nah, I rather not be you no offence, I like being me :)
This is my own thinking, warnings are there to help guide a player's behaviour. If you didn't have any warnings then how would you know whether or not you are doing something that breaks the rules? Warnings are reminders, and they are so so important. Also, let's not forget the value of making mistakes!