Ratings
692 11
Builder : Shinxray
ID : /plot v Shinxray 96 // /plot v Rena
Difficulty : Hard
Number of jumps : 55
Screenshot :
76-Rena.png

Okay so the parkour might be quite confusing at first, but this map is based around trust, some signs say the truth, some lies, but there is always a way to guess which one is a lie, follow the most trustful signs..

(Oh yeah and I had fun with cauldrons and brewing stands, I know casey love them)

Last edited:

GamersDecision

Forum Expert
ELITE
GamersDecision
GamersDecision
ELITE
Ratings
255 2
Hello Shinx!

I am here to give you my review of the map. Please remember that ... blah blah blah yea you know the drill.

The theme of your map is original, because there are millions of anime in the world. Good job!

The build of your map is accurate to the character, and looks really nice! The effort put into the shaping and everything is clearly evident, nice job!

I absolutely loved the parkour and gimmick of this map. It's incredible. It started out nice and chill, giving the player the main idea of the map. Then towards the end it got wacky, and really crazy, which fit incredibly well with the theme you chose. I loved the sense of corruption and danger that the end gave, it was a really lively map, something that a lot of other maps fail to achieve. The progression was well done, and probably for the first time I actually felt something strange when playing a Parkour map! Your map also fits all the other main criteria that the server requires, excellent map!

This is easily my favorite Hard map of yours Shinx. Incredible job, I can't wait to see this accepted :)

(I hope we can have checkpoint signs with customizable colors in the future : ') )

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Top 10 best hard Shinx maps

BASSBOAT

MVP
BASSBOAT
BASSBOAT
MVP
Ratings
53 1
Damn Shinx. I think that was my favorite map of yours yet. Took me longer than I care to admit to figure out what signs to trust. My mind was blown after doing /thru on the head. I think I liked it so much because I hadn't seen anything like it, especially on a hard map. This is by far the most Shinx Shinx map ever. Well done.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

Your map has now been put in ONGOING. It has been judged by me and is currently in the process of being judged by our Map Judge team. You can expect an answer in the coming days! Thank you for your patience.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Shinx,

I'm glad I'm able to tell you that your map has been ACCEPTED!
  • Theme: As we have no maps themed after the video game series Higurashi and its characters, this is most definitely an originally themed map submission. Fantastic job on picking out something unique!
  • Build: Personally, I think the build is really good. As a fan of ryukishi and his works, I can say that you did justice to his Rena with this build. The build captures her image and essence very well.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the hard difficulty in both length and difficulty. Some might claim that it was on the harder side of things but I believe that the CP placement works to maintain the balance between difficulty and forgivingness. And it was a treat to make my way through the tricks.
I hope to see many more map submissions from you in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.