Forum God
ELITE
Acrellux
Acrellux
ELITE
Ratings
1,364 146
Add a required checkbox for staff applications:

[] I have read the Requirements for becoming a Staff Member.

This would make unacceptable staff applications be submitted a lot less.
Sorry about that grammar

Acceptation

Dedicated Member
MVP
Acceptation
Acceptation
MVP
Ratings
+1

I do like the idea but I don't think this would "make unacceptable staff applications be submitted a lot less". Either way players have to answer the question and generally, they do say they meet the requirements when they don't. I don't think this would change the chances as they would still tick the box regardless.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
358 108
This idea is super good. Many players try to aplly when they haven't read the requirements at all. They don't meet some of them and they are confused to why they got rejected. This idea should be implemented as it will help new appliances.

Best wishes,
Jason

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
+1 good idea

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
959 435
or just have it blocked until you reach a certain amount of forum post.

I also think the forum post thing should be raised up because it's so easy to get 20 forum post. I was thinking maybe 50-150 forum post then you could apply. It would also truly benefit and show that you really know how forums works.

SSM_GOD

Forum Legend
Ratings
1,890 47
Although I like the idea and think it would be helpful, I don't think it's really necessary.
They already use copy-paste responses for most of their applicants, so the 7 things the helper management team needs to respond to every other week isn't that much.
If ManaCube was much bigger, I would think an automated system to delete the crappy applications would certainly be helpful. I know other servers have that. But because ManaCube is so small, I don't think it's necessary.

And honestly, I find it funny sometimes to read the bad applications XD

DefeatedZoro

PATRON+
3VWN
3VWN
Patron+
Ratings
I don't think this would have much of an impact to be honest, as players can still claim they read it without actually doing so.