Rejected RESTRAUNT-expert lvl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
3 2
I have made a map called restaurant, featuring builds like greasy steak, salt, chef hats, carrots and much more. a few testers have tried my wondrous build (featuring "The Ritz") and I think it is viable to be shown to the public.

This is how the map goes:
first jump into the restaurant through the window (the map entrance) onto the handle of a frying pan and along the sizzling eggs. Then you must run along a bent spoon and jump onto a steak. After that, jump onto a chef hat. Parkour to the top the you can enter the hat. After doing some parkour inside the hat you will exit through the side and climb a carrot before walking across a long metal wire. Next jump onto a slim platform and into a steaming pot of soup and run along its handle and leap onto a small plate with a mini steak on it. Then parkour up the salta and onto a platform and jump to the entrance of "The Ritz". Finally enter the ritz and jump on some vents the jump along three floors of 1 block head hitter jumps then cross a path of fences and then your finished

so I do sincerely hope you can take my map for consideration-James_The_Duck

Yoshidude47

Yoshidude47
Yoshidude47
Ratings
54 3
Your discussion post does not contain a plot warp for your build. Please remember to view the map submission format before posting n the forums!

Hayleyx

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Hayleyx
Hayleyx
Senior Mod
Ratings
482 21
Hello,

I regret to inform you that your map has been rejected.
The theme is unoriginal as we have maps based on restaurants.

The build is quite confusing and does not fit the theme well. Be sure to have a build that demonstrates the theme of the map well. Make a larger main build so you can path your parkour around the build and so it's not floating.
The parkour itself does not fit the length or difficulty of an expert. Please mark your barriers when you place them as you can't see the outline in the normal world! You only have normal jumps, fences and ladders. To add more variance, use things such as water, heads, trapdoors, cocoa bean etc to make your parkour less repetitive.

We hope to see more maps from you in the future!
Please follow the format next time <3

Have a good day/night
-Hayley

Status
Not open for further replies.