curtis

Dedicated Member
curtis18264
curtis18264
Ratings
121 2
Username: curtis18264
Map name: Into the underground
2019-11-07_20.39.42.png 2019-11-07_20.39.59.png 2019-11-07_20.40.07.png 2019-11-03_19.25.48.png
/plot h curtis18264
Hard
~66 Jumps

I buffed several jumps, added some guide signs, and added a bit of extra jumps. I know this barely meets the jump requirement for hard, but I think this is made up for with all of extra running-around you have to do. Dubinzi will be happy to know that I did nothing with the trees since the last submission

Edit: Changed part of the parkour in the 2nd house because of a skip

Last edited:

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Giving this a +1

I still think this should be added, for all of the reasons stated in the past submission. We don't have many maps like this on the server, and I think it would be a breath of fresh air.

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey curtis,

I'm glad to be able to tell you that your map has been put into REVIEWING. The theme is not the most original, as you've been told, but you have most definitely taken a very different and interesting twist on it that makes it unique, bravo! The build is good because it depicts accurately what you were going for: an adventure style escape from the underground. The PK length and difficulty definitely do fit the hard difficulty (although you could make the difficulty more uniform throughout). The main issue is the not so great block/jump variation present in the parkour. I know you have great potential so try your best to utilize all the tools at your disposal to make a diverse and enjoyable map. Applying this would take your map to the next level. Also, I'd appreciate it if you worked on the checkpoint placement (there are some too close to each other and others nonexistent). Whenever you're ready for the map to be reviewed again, make sure to send me a message through the forums, discord (Pat#0606), or in-game. Thanks!

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello curtis18264,

Now that changes have been made, I'm happy to tell you that your map has been Accepted!
Like Pat mentioned, the theme isn't the most original, but the way you interpreted and made the map is unique. The build is good, it's well built and has a lot of detail.
The parkour now is much more varied. You used a large number of blocks and items creating original and enjoyable jumps, so well done!
Like I mentioned in messages, I have nerfed a couple of the jumps, I can show you these or send you screenshots if you're interested.
The length and difficulty are good for a hard map

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

I would also like to thank you for your patience throughout this reviewing process and I apologise for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.