SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Hey,

unfortunately, I feel your map is unlikely to be accepted as the build seems to be a 3d pixel art, which is no longer accepted as a map. Additionally, you need to have more variations in your jumps.

-Spiro

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey hedgehoghamster,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: I have not seen a map like this on our server, so I believe this to be an originally-themed map submission. Good job on picking out something new!
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build was very well executed. I get the concept behind it, it's supposed to be a coin that represents "riches". But, it just wasn't enough. Builds can be minimalistic, but this is way too plain and simple. There's a lot you can do to convey such a vast theme as "riches", this is not the only path you could've taken. A poorly built coin like this just is not gonna cut it. Try to modify your current build/add other components that convey your theme properly and look good.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the easy difficulty in both length and difficulty, there were no problems there. But, it was not enjoyable to do as you used the same type of jump most of the time with a different block. What I'm saying is that even though the first section is diamond blocks and the second is gold blocks, you still used the same type of jumps. It doesn't make it any more enjoyable. We want you to use a bunch of different jumps (and blocks too if you can!) so that your parkour is inviting and fun to do.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.