Accepted Rito Village - Insane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pulty

Pulty
Pulty
Ratings
Rito Village - Insane (From botw)
136 Jumps, 11 Checkpoints (12 if you count the bonus one after the last jump)
Made by Pulty
/plot v Pulty 3

Thankyou to McCrisp and Doobix for testing! Both said the map felt longer than 135 jumps, so therefore the sky is blue

Also if Shinx is reading this if/when it gets accepted, the bird's left wing extends past the water

Sidenote: somehow there's only 7 zelda themed maps accepted rn

Attachments

Last edited:

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Pulty ,

I will be putting your map into ONGOING. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Pulty,

Your map will be put into REVIEWING

The theme is original, good job,

The build was also really nice. I really liked the free flowingness of the organic mixed with the actual building being mixed in throughout it. Gives it a more natural vibe.

The reason for reviewing is the parkour. The two main issues with it were the confusing nature and the difficulty of the parkour. Often times it was quite unclear where the next jump was supposed to be mixed in with unintentional skips, which made for a confusing time. The other issue being the difficulty. I think there were some parts that just did not fit the insane difficulty and were too easy. Some jumps need to be buffed or checkpoints made longer in order to fit the difficulty.

You have one month from now (August 12th) to make these changes; otherwise, your map will automatically be rejected.

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

jacobsfunparty

Forum Expert
ELITE
jacobsfunparty
jacobsfunparty
ELITE
Ratings
337 6
Hello Pulty and Xniper,

Your map has been ACCEPTED!

Your theme is original. Good job!

The build had a ton of nice detail I think the organic was really well made and the wood parts going up the tree were nicely blended together. The thing at the top is also just sick.

The original issue was the parkour's pathing as well as inconsistent difficulty but it's safe to say both of those issues were cleared up with the entirely revamped parkour. I liked the parkour a lot. It fit the insane difficulty and was fun to play through. I made some small changes.

moved the slime block 1 over to the right

patched this skip

Thank you for submitting a map. Good luck with future submissions. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me on discord jacobsfunparty#0486.

Thanks,
Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.