Roblox 1.png

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Looks good. Reminds me of Colgate, medium. Hope to be accepted.

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
so i'll give you a 0

Theme: i'm the creator of the other two roblox maps, and they're so different from yours that nobody could tell they're the same theme. +1
Build:
not a fan of this one, it feels very 3D pixel-arty and flat so the judges might count this as pixel art, not 100% sure though. -1
Parkour:
it's good, varied and fits the difficulty, and the length is good for an insane. +1

normally I'd give a +0.5 overall for ratings like these, but I feel the build really hurts your chances of acceptance, and you can't really improve it due to the theme. still, good luck c;

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Jackster819,

After much consideration, I am sorry to say that this map is being rejected. (Side note: Been judging this since you submitted it, so this was a decently hard decision.) The parkour is really nice. I found it fun to do and it definitely matches the difficulty. The theme is also pretty good. However, the build is what caused this decision. While the build is not bad, it is considered to be 3D pixel art since it is quite flat. The part of the build that isn't pixel art (the statue) isn't very attractive. While the parkour and theme are great, the build is what has led to this decision.

You clearly are able to build good parkour. With a better theme idea that will allow you to execute it well, I think you have the chance of getting a map accepted. Please do not take this as a reason to give up. I look forward to seeing more maps from you in the future :D

Thank you for submitting this map! :)
If you have any further questions, you may DM me in game or on discord! :D

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.