Royal Knights - (A faction of dedicated players)

The Doctor

VIP+
dan1116307
dan1116307
VIP+
Ratings
18 2
RECRUITMENT NECESSITIES

1. First and foremost you need to get a recommendation from one of the existing members to be considered.
  2. After you have your recommendation you will need to fill out an application and send it to the faction email .(Faction email: [email protected] )
  3. You need to be an experienced factions player.
  4. You will also have some degree of skill in PvP,Building,or Cannoning.
  5. You will also need to have Skype or Teamspeak. (preferably Skype until we get a Teamspeak of our own)
  6. Finally you will need to pledge your loyalty to the faction and no other faction.

FACTION RULES
  1. Do not betray the faction in any way.
  2. Don't steal from the faction.
  3. Never give out information about the faction.(EX: Coordinates)
  4. If you are going to leave the faction give the faction leader a 2 week notice before leaving.
  5. Any loot that you get from any means such as raiding is yours to keep it is also your responsibility to take care of.
  6. Never bring someone to the faction base who is not a member of the faction.
  7. Treat your fellow comrades with your utmost respect. (no fights in the faction if there is ever a dispute settle the fight win a coin flip)
  8. You most be on in factions for at least 1 hour a day.

FACTION APPLICATION QUESTIONS

1. Why do you want to join our faction?
  2. Who recommended you?
  3. What is your age?
  4. How mature are you?
  5. Are you willing to play factions at least one hour a day per day?
  6. What makes you think your good enough to join our faction?
  7. What is your timezone?
  8. What is the usual amount time you spend on Minevast per week?
  9. What time do you usually get on?
  10. Are you prepared to Skype with your faction members?
  11. Give a brief summary of yourself.
  12. What is your In game name
Faction email: [email protected] ***SEND APPLICATION HERE***

Send your application there.
(only the faction leader and some high ranking officers of the faction are allowed to view the applications)

None of the information in the application will be shared with anyone else so your information will stay private.

As i mentioned high ranking officers in my last statement we will be following a rank system in our faction.

***FACTION RANKS***
  1. King - Faction Leader (Highest rank)
  2. Royal Guard - Bodyguards of the king (highest obtainable rank in the Faction besides King)-officers with permissions to every command in the faction-
  3. Paladin -Members of the faction who have been in the faction for 1 week or more (basic commands in the faction claiming but not unclaiming) -so be careful what you claim!!!
  4. Guards -members who just joined (no access to anything until the have been in the faction for a week)
Your probably wondering "Ok so now i know the ranks but how do i get them?" well scroll down a bit more and you'll find the answer

How to obtain faction rank or rank up in the faction.

1. To tank up from Guard to Paladin you must be in the faction for at least a week.
  2. To become a Royal Guard you must show the faction that you are willing to go the extra mile, that your dedicated, and trustworthy.
  3. How to be king - You cant you just cant you can help the king and the faction by being a dedicated player and then you can consider yourself "A king" in your head. We're all kings in a way and my the faction leader's way is through the faction.

***CURRENT MEMBERS***

Faction Leader
Dan1116307

Royal Guards
BatmanXD67
Purple4me
AlexTheSoldier

Paladin
J0shuwa
xXSnowPandaXx

Guards
None at this current time

This post will be constantly updated with members and other things.

Post in the comments below if your hyped for factions.

POSTED: July 2, 2015

Last edited: