MVP
Rahalainen
Rahalainen
MVP
- Map by me, Rahalainen
- RTXpk (GeForce RTX parkour)
- /plot v Rahalainen
- Expert/Insane
- 50 jumps (not too much but the jumps are hard)
- 4 checkpoints
- Photos:

2019-06-25_18.53.17.png

2019-06-25_18.53.37.png

2019-06-25_18.53.50.png

2019-06-25_18.53.57.png

2019-06-25_18.54.03.png

2019-06-25_18.54.10.png

2019-06-25_18.54.19.png

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello <3,

I will be giving this a +1. The theme is original, even if there's already a computer-related map. The graphic card concept is definitely original. The build is well-done and pleasing to look at. It is accurate to the original thing. The parkour is well-varied and based on the amount of jumps, I'd say this fits the expert difficulty.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
+0.5 It took me a good minute to realize what it was, but after realizing, I like it. I like it alot. It’s original, and well built with lots of detail. I personally don’t like the length, I know there are a few shorter insane and expert maps but I really dislike the short length of the map. As for the physical parkour, it is very difficult but perfectly fits the expert difficulty(if it were longer, maybe even insane)

Best of luck to you, I can’t wait to see more maps from you in the future!
Cam

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Rahalainen,
I'm gonna put your submission in reviewing for the following reasons :
-The map is way too short for an expert/insane, but I think it's way too hard for a hard, please try nerfing your map a maximum so it fit the hard difficulty, or try nerfing it a little bit and add more jumps, so it fit the expert difficulty.
-There is way too many invisible block at the top of the map, and they are not useful, please try removing them.
-It's not a big problem, but your map is a bit repetitive, mostly at the first parts (ift's mostly normal jumps and ladders), try adding ice, soul sand, iron bars..

The rest seems good, the theme is original, the build is simple but still good, but the parkour have some problems I said above.
I will check your map again in 2 days (Before adding new maps), but if nothing has been made, I will let you one more month, please try patching a maximum of negative points I stated above before the end of July, I will reject your map if nothing has been made before this date. I will be happy to accept your map if most negative points have been patched.

Rahalainen

MVP
Rahalainen
Rahalainen
MVP
Hoi Rahalainen,
I'm gonna put your submission in reviewing for the following reasons :
-The map is way too short for an expert/insane, but I think it's way too hard for a hard, please try nerfing your map a maximum so it fit the hard difficulty, or try nerfing it a little bit and add more jumps, so it fit the expert difficulty.
-There is way too many invisible block at the top of the map, and they are not useful, please try removing them.
-It's not a big problem, but your map is a bit repetitive, mostly at the first parts (ift's mostly normal jumps and ladders), try adding ice, soul sand, iron bars..

The rest seems good, the theme is original, the build is simple but still good, but the parkour have some problems I said above.
I will check your map again in 2 days (Before adding new maps), but if nothing has been made, I will let you one more month, please try patching a maximum of negative points I stated above before the end of July, I will reject your map if nothing has been made before this date. I will be happy to accept your map if most negative points have been patched.
Hi,
I tried to fix it, somehow. The pictures will explain what i changed. Also I tried to change the parkour to hard difficulty instead of expert.

p1.png

p2.png

p3.png

p4.png

p5.png

Reply if you want to change something, i can try to fix it :)

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi again,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted ! (as an hard)
You nicely changed most negative points I pointed out before, but I still changed some thing, because I think some parts (mostly the first) were too hard. I also changed the soul sand part because of an exploit.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.