Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
  • Username(s) Builders: Uduntreal, TheDestroyer7234, Prisioner. Parkour makers: Uduntreal, SlrGraphite (helper)
  • Map name RubberDucky
  • Photos of your Parkour (Optional) below
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it /plot v Uduntreal 1
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane, Dropper) (You are also free making Donator maps) Easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional) 26

NOTE: I know that there is already a map called Rubadubdub that is quite similar to this, however I think this map may be different enough!

Ty to @Destroyer @Pris and @Graphite for helping with this project! <3

-Udun

Attachments

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
testers are CreeperSlayer, munoo05, Juandacun, BuffySwag, and JustKyrO by the way! :D

Udun

Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
I think there already are 2 or 3 rubber duck maps so this is very unoriginal
Yes, I know, however there is only 1 map featuring a rubber ducky (rubadubdub) and it is in a different style than this. Hopefully it can be accepted, but if it gets rejected I wouldn’t be all that surprised.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Uduntreal, Prisioner, and TheDestroyer7234,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient. This thread will be closed from responses.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Uduntreal, Prisioner, and TheDestroyer7234,

I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!
The theme is unoriginal, as we have two similar maps; however, it was decided that this is worth an accept due to more effort/detail which will be mentioned below. (I feel like I should add a disclaimer for the community that not every unoriginal theme will be accepted just because it has more detail/effort put into it. Maps like this in the future will probably not be accepted.)
The build is accurate to what you were going for, with some nice block variation to be seen.
The parkour is varied throughout, and is good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.